Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-- Olympic officials award gold medals to Canadian figure skaters Sale and Pelletier;

Originally posted by lavendermenace

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! They were absolutely perfect and they were so much better than the russian pair. I was in total shock when they didnt get it.

justice!!!

. . . I can't believe I actually watched figure skating . . but I have to agree . . the Canadians ripped it up . . it's sooo neato to see two people be in perfect sync liike that . . . but anyways . . . Those russians should have been disqualified on their hair alone . . . I mean . . can we talk about 80's pseudo-mullet . . .ON THE BOTH OF THEM . . .

figure skating is a pompous and stuck up sport....in terms of the people involved in it, from the coaches to the skaters to ESPECIALLY the judges, these people have their noses so high up in the air, it's not even funny.

I'm not saying all people in this sport are like that but at least 75-80% are. I've met a lot of them over the years, when I attended Ice Hockey camp in Simsbury,CT...where most of them train. Russians, Americans, French, all the same...and I thought the girls were bitchy. I met some of the guy figure skaters, freekin primma donnas.