Clubplanet Nightlife Community

7 Simple Rules Of Crowd Control At Exit!!!!!!

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I freakin' cant believe those scumbags @ Exit...Lists close @ 1am...WTF???They were turning people down from my LiST so they can get the Money!!!:mad: Im pissed!!!

lists have always closed at 1 there since the first day they've been open.. 1:30 tops, but thats it and that is pushing it..

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BobG

msoprano, you missed a hot party at the roxy. girls were insane, people had fun everywhere, ask anyone...come back home, all is forgiven. bg

yeah roxy had hot chicks all over. i was stoned though and i kept passing out in the hip hop room.

how about this...

trancer: bro, is this flight 643?

me: not yet bro

(2 minutes later)

trancer: yo scoob! is this flight 643?

me: not yet bro

(10 minutes later)

trancer: how bout now!

me: its still the same song playing from when you asked 10 minutes ago.

lol just playin with ya bro

bla bla i was mad fucked up can't even give a good review. Too crowded and what was with the volume??? and what was with that noise from like 700 until i left at like 740???

oh well i was like on another fuckin planet all night.

haha and bocc i totally agree with you. you fawkin alcoholic bastard... You better be able to speak italian by the time i get there hahahaaha

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

fuck the asian thing..i can deal with them and their squatting..i wont even talk about the whole A/C issue in every goddamn fucking club in NYC...But Please..Please..PLEase Keep ur SHIRTS ON MAN!!! jesus christ..u spend 100 on a shirt..and then ur gona take it off and wear it on ur shoulder..and then ur gona rub urself all up on the rest of the normal people who chose to keep their clothes on..come the fuck on people ( read guidos)...we know that all the time u spend in the gym cuts down on ur access to educational venues but for the love of christ just keep the shirts on

For Christ sake......I know you want to play out the role of ghost and all but I can't even see that powder blue text.

Making me all squint and shit:mad:

Originally posted by blaznny

bla bla i was mad fucked up can't even give a good review. Too crowded and what was with the volume??? and what was with that noise from like 700 until i left at like 740???

oh well i was like on another fuckin planet all night.

I 2nd all of the above..

I would like to add: WTF WAS WITH THE FIRE ALARM?!?!

WAY TOO CROWDED..

Aggrevated because something didn't go the way I would have liked..

Err.. :blank: :blank: :blank:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

WhERE were all Of you??? I was LooKiNg Around and nothing...

the only CPeeps taht I saw were Mist, Vivenfoxxy,Cottoncandydream,Kingtar, and someone else whos CP name starts with the letter "R"...who are you?

Hey girlie! It was nice to finally meet the girl behind all those fabulous pics!! :)

I think Exit needs two rules:

1) If you're sitting on the floor, you will be picked up and placed on your ass outside instead.

2) If you're going to take your shirt off, you must be less than 300 pounds and at least somewhat in shape. Otherwise we'll bring you outside so you can work out a little more - they say you burn more calories in the cold.

Originally posted by codica3

I 2nd all of the above..

I would like to add: WTF WAS WITH THE FIRE ALARM?!?!

WAY TOO CROWDED..

Aggrevated because something didn't go the way I would have liked..

Err.. :blank: :blank: :blank:

and what was with the lights goin on in the red room??? i did not need that especially at that point in the night :laugh:

they did go on right :confused::laugh:

I really didn't realize how many people went... I shook hands with some... Some told me there name on here and I forgot alot of them or didn't quite hear them... But from the looks of it... I missed many more of you...

I am sure the mass confusion had a bit to do with it...

This is too funny. Only NOW do you all you guys realize how bad Exit is?

But whats the big deal if some ppl don't know how to speak the language or don't know who the DJ is? I'd rather have some cool people to party with who don't know as much but know how to have a good time than some people who know everything but have serious attitude problems. But hmm .. i don't think the meatheads really know much either huh ....

I wonder what Draper is doing now... bagging groceries maybe?

Originally posted by scoob-e

i spotted tony glazing my favorite donuts at the local krispy kreme. and yes, rhythm ready was playin on the jukebox. i saw jonstephen in the corner enjoying a jelly donut and coffee doing the nordic track. ;)

I can't believe my name was mentioned in the same breath as Tony Draper's music. Yer so dead.

i spotted tony glazing my favorite donuts at the local krispy kreme. and yes, rhythm ready was playin on the jukebox. i saw jonstephen in the corner enjoying a jelly donut and coffee doing the nordic track. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rythym ready

lol scoob-e :laugh: :laugh: