Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Being searched at Exit

so, okay, the last time I went in for Tiesto I drove in with a friend and left my bag in his car...... well, I took the train in last night so I had my bag, therefore, I had to get searched...BUT WTF!!!!!!!!!

she felt my breasts yes under my bra!!! and practically had her fingers up my crotch woah!!!!!!! I jumped both times I couldn't believe that! that's just disgusting I'm sorry..

Girl they are horriable

I asked one bouncer if she could jus chill with the whole molesting thing. She made me then take off my boots in front of everyone cause I think by me saying that to her made her think i had drugs on me so she made me take off my boots, I told her "what now u wanna strip search me" they are fucking assholes there, is it really nessary to rub my crotch to look for drugs. I mean people get them in their reguardless jezze, and it scares me sometimes cause those female bouncers look really butch....who knows maybe they jus feel u up cause they wanna:puke:

I hate when people complain about getting searched. Sorry, nothing against you personally Snoozi. When I go to Exit I get my crotch felt up. But whatever. You gotta understand there doing it for security reasons to keep the drugs out of the club. Cause people do put their drugs in there crotch area and by there boobs. And whatever. They gotta do the search cause I bet there under a lot of pressure from the city. But whatever, It's all part of it and everyone gotta deal with it. You, me and everyone else that goes clubbing.

Originally posted by snoozi8

yeah I know.... guess I just would have preferred to know it was coming or something and I thought the guys grabbing my ass inside were bad jeez

LMAO...

yeah I remember the first time my crotch felt at Exit I was, "WHOAAAAA, what the hell"

They should be A LOT more curtious. At least give you a warning though. I agree without a warning getting your crotch felt up is messed up.

Originally posted by karch

I hate when people complain about getting searched. Sorry, nothing against you personally Snoozi. When I go to Exit I get my crotch felt up. But whatever. You gotta understand there doing it for security reasons to keep the drugs out of the club. Cause people do put their drugs in there crotch area and by there boobs. And whatever. They gotta do the search cause I bet there under a lot of pressure from the city. But whatever, It's all part of it and everyone gotta deal with it. You, me and everyone else that goes clubbing.

kiknda sucks when they jjst let me slip by-- first two times they did the whole thing, last night i dindt vene get checked, I dindt have anyhting on me anyway, what thats bad security.

Do you really think these people LIKE to feel up and touch random strangers all over?

Well last night I didn't get searched at all. I just hope they searched that guy sitting at the bar with the Turban... Anyway I think it is better when they search even though it does sometime go a little to far... But ( A ) if they let everything through the door. Well the club wont be there much longer... Personally I don't think it will be there much longer anyway... ( B ) There is no need to not search and then winds up someone gets in with a gun. That is no good... Some crack head mother Fu*ker shootin up the place...

About the molestation. When I went Thanks Giving Eve. Damn the guy was like spread um... So I spread um... He said spread them more... So I spread them more. Ther he proceded to put his hand all over my crotch... I was like bro... No offence... And keep in mind I am not gay... But I have not gotten laid in about 2 months. And if you keep playin around down there I just might wind up gettin Excited... Well to make a long story short. As soon as I said that he stopped and I stepped into the club... So to make life easier... Make it like you enjoy it... They will normally not proceed...

Peace...

yo C... completely agree with you....

this dude stuck two fingers up my ass....

shit he didnt even hit the drugs....

what a looser..couldnt even do his job proper..

everybody knows that you need to get at least 2 knockles in to hit the drugs........

and i was about to thank him for helping me plug the pills....

i wonder if they do this for Jr as well...

you know have the pouncers assist you to plug the pills...

so on behalf of the clubbing community i wanna thank Exit (anal exit) management for caring about us so much

PS ...china club and exit should def swap names

Originally posted by Unbound

yo C... completely agree with you....

this dude stuck two fingers up my ass....

shit he didnt even hit the drugs....

what a looser..couldnt even do his job proper..

everybody knows that you need to get at least 2 knockles in to hit the drugs........

and i was about to thank him for helping me plug the pills....

i wonder if they do this for Jr as well...

you know have the pouncers assist you to plug the pills...

so on behalf of the clubbing community i wanna thank Exit (anal exit) management for caring about us so much

PS ...china club and exit should def swap names

thats sick man. if someone tried to stick their dirty finger in my ass just so i could get in a club i would run the other way.

thats seriously nasty. how many asses has this guy fingered before yours??? hahah, im sorry but :puke:

Originally posted by somebitch

thats sick man. if someone tried to stick their dirty finger in my ass just so i could get in a club i would run the other way.

thats seriously nasty. how many asses has this guy fingered before yours??? hahah, im sorry but :puke:

I would have to clinch my butt cheeks real hard and break his fu*king fingers... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL they didnt check my ID but gave me an xtra-careful security check...crotch, shoes, the whole thing. AND I had the honor and priviledge of visiting their hospitable Security Office accompanied by two curteous and intelligent bouncers. Bastards

Originally posted by somebitch

what kara I thought you liked it when I fingered your ass :rolleyes: haha