Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you with.......(insert object here)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't mind jonstephen - he's greek... those types think about other men in strange ways sometimes :laugh2:;)

Does no one get this or is everyone just jealous of Greeks.

You know when you see a broke bitch and you say I wouldn't fuck her with (insert a friend or foe's name here) dick. Thats sort of where I was going with that one. No hackenetti, not to get you all excited or anything, but I'm not gay.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You know when you see a broke bitch and you say I wouldn't fuck her with (insert a friend or foe's name here) dick. Thats sort of where I was going with that one. No hackenetti, not to get you all excited or anything, but I'm not gay.

right

and princess di isnt a worm infested rotting corpse

:horns:

Sure baby, we believe you... :rolleyes::laugh2:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

sorry...unlike you the thought of having dicks moving in and out of my ass or mouth and fucking men and having my dick sucked by a guy are not pleasing to me

and fuck you with the worm infested rotting corpse of princess di mentioned above....ya crazy gyro-making, dick-sucking, fudge-packing, dress-wearing, necropheliac child-molesting crazy bitch-ass mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez, why are you so defensive about the gay jokes.

You know that the homophobes and anti-gay people are actually the ones that are uncomfortable about their sexuality and hide their true desires. Must be tough admitting to yourself what the truth is.

nope not familiar with the idiom.

from whence did it originate?

aww shucks john, we coulda had a sweet life together.

no worries. tits ass and clit for me, please.

oh yes. yes indeed. send it all my way.