Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Matrix... upstate invasion with DJ Mike Bugout!

Ronin

Yeah so a bunch of us...(legend38, rdancer, trancerxn112, godfatherbam, doubtness, bigart, miss sexxyh, and I) invaded Matrix up here in poughkespie to hear Mike Bugout spin as well as schooool these clueless kids.

First the invasion takes place when bigart gets right in the middle of the Break dancing circles... yes break dancing.. to hard house...:rolleyes: terrible break dancing none the less. Busts out his glowsticks on strings. These peoples faces were in awe.

Nordictrack lessons by Mike and Allen.... godfatherbam and I getting loose on the floor with the Midget Juicehead getting all in Jay's face. Mad pushing around. Kids wanted to fight us... it was great.

Helen had a Dance off with some other girl... it was pretty good...helen won though hehe.... Arty breaks out his light... see pic below :cool: and everyone was like WTTTTTFFFFFFFFF:eek:

Doubtness was chiiiilllen most of the night. Legend showed up late due to work, but the invasion was a win for the Clubplanet Roxy stage crew.

Bugout was ill on the tables all night that I was there. Thanks for the CD man... listened to most of it on the way home.., very good.

I have to work at 9 am today and left early, but I am still up.

Here are some pics that I took with my broken digital camera...(doubtness was never around for pics, and a pic of sexxyh and I looked terrible[i truely am a mess in it])

attachment.php?s=&postid=675258

Bugout in the mix

attachment.php?s=&postid=675259

Me, Larry, Mike, Jay, Art

Someone should tell Gargamel that Juicer Smurf has escaped from Smurf Land!!! That little guy was rediculous... Highlight of the night Jay pushing Juicer Smurf after he pushed him... Little bastard took 3 or 4 steps... 2nd Highlight Jay extending his shoulder to ram the oncoming breakers... mustve hurt like hell for them... 3rd Highligh DJ MIKE FUCKING BUGOUT and PAULY FUCKING FEVA!!! you guys DESERVE a ny residency... Lowlight of the night :) getting my shin caved in by a retarded, obese, drunk 'breaker' im all fucked up :(

Def. some sick pics R, you should have take a lot more, although im not looking to happy in them. that little Midget Circle Moderator was annoying. wow he must have felt threatened when CITY STYLE came up and was threatening his boyz limelight. You can only watch kidz jumping and spinning on their headz and backz long enough, I dont get people, the floor is dirty. I want to see these punks come down to roxy and try opening up a circle and break dance, Fawk save that shit for the Basement of Sound Factory at like 4 Am, Fockers would get schooled anyway. I think next time we need to rent a bus, and drive up there picking up mad peeps all over the boroughs and jersey, Have Mike Bugout and Paulie spinning on the back of it while we take a trip up there and represent. Def. Broughten our shit up there last night :laugh:. Had a phat time, just cause Mikey was dropping sick beatz. Second Trip, Paranoid, Sick version of Tetris (MIKEY you got to send me this track, im A commie WTF :D)Sick mix of wake up over Rain ( DEF> THE TRACK OF THE NIGHT) I want it!:blown: Tina Ann in my dreamz, Rapture, Amber ( just some of the incredible vocals). Just as the dance floor would empty out , another wave of kidz would get on it. The club itself was nice, good layout, nice space. Def. had a sick time, you can refer to my other post for more info. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=675880#post675880

P.S Once again Mikeys CD is of the Hook. Dope beatz, by far the best out of all of them ;).....

Originally posted by rdancer

Def. some sick pics R, you should have take a lot more, although im not looking to happy in them. that little Midget Circle Moderator was annoying. wow he must have felt threatened when CITY STYLE came up and was threatening his boyz limelight. You can only watch kidz jumping and spinning on their headz and backz long enough, I dont get people, the floor is dirty. I want to see these punks come down to roxy and try opening up a circle and break dance, Fawk save that shit for the Basement of Sound Factory at like 4 Am, Fockers would get schooled anyway. I think next time we need to rent a bus, and drive up there picking up mad peeps all over the boroughs and jersey, Have Mike Bugout and Paulie spinning on the back of it while we take a trip up there and represent. Def. Broughten our shit up there last night :laugh:. Had a phat time, just cause Mikey was dropping sick beatz. Second Trip, Paranoid, Sick version of Tetris (MIKEY you got to send me this track, im A commie WTF :D)Sick mix of wake up over Rain ( DEF> THE TRACK OF THE NIGHT) I want it!:blown: Tina Ann in my dreamz, Rapture, Amber ( just some of the incredible vocals). Just as the dance floor would empty out , another wave of kidz would get on it. The club itself was nice, good layout, nice space. Def. had a sick time, you can refer to my other post for more info. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=675880#post675880

P.S Once again Mikeys CD is of the Hook. Dope beatz, by far the best out of all of them ;).....

I am feeling that bus idea... Roxy stage crew should all come up just once for a nice road trip up to the sticks. Lessons were taugh all night last night... Did you guys notice at all how once we started dancing our asses off... at least a few clowns on the sides started moving around? We made a couple of them see the light... but the others there is no hope for. Can't wait to invade again with all of you.

Bugout... definitely the best cd I have of yours.

But this is Definatly worth a post,

I Had more fun on Saturday night in Poughkispie then at Exit,

Mike Bugout has proved himself time and time again but this Saturday He Tore the place up, i never heard soo many of my favorite tracks played in a row since.... EVER

he went from

Headstrong - noise for us ... to

HI energy - energizer

Joyenergizer

and then RIght when we were leaving , he has the nerve and AUDACITY to play Adrenaline Rush

Trancerxn turns to me and says a quote of the ages

"Just when u think your out , THEy PUUUUUUUUULLLLL u BAck in"

-Pacino

Lmao

all i gotta say is mike u are the fucking mahn , and u gotta get ur ass Outta Poughkispie and do more shit in NYC, u deserve Better!

Paulie , BIG BIG SHout OUT to PAulie , Paulie is a Fucking Maniac that kid , did some OOOOOUT LANnNnNDES SHIT with 2 VINYL'S OF HIP HOP SONGS, HE WENT FROM ONE TRACK TO THE OTHER , sCRATCHING MIXING, and he kept scratching back the Vinyl to the position where he left off on the other Vinyl ( that has to be sooo fucking hard with COORdination and shit) AND he was just doing some fuckING retaded sHIT, thAT SHIT WAS SOOO FUCKING HOT , OMG , PAULIE , U ARE A MANIAC U GOT SOME FUCKING SKILL, GREAT MIXING,

on top of which the ride home, UR CD BEatz for daze 2 Fuckin AMAZING bro , simply great i love every song we were still hopping in the car to it.

u gotta check out mike in Poughkispie, Guranteed U will NOT

Regret it , he shouted out ROxy Crew like 6 times :-D hahahh gotta love it.

anyway this is

arty

the Raven Maniac, wishing u and urs a happy mine

:laugh:

I must be shot for not making it.. :blown:

There are no excuses.. :blown:

Mikey, sweetheart, I'm so sorry.. :blown:

I PROMISE I will make it up there, and I will pull as many heads as I can to see you..

Probally see you in the red room this Friday.. but Saturday I'm heading to Vinyl for Howells..

I guess we'll shoot for the Saturday after that.. I will be in touch..

Glad to hear all you guys had such a wonderful time, like I said, I should be shot..

I know I missed a great night.. :blown:

~~~~that was an awesome night!!!!! i cant believe i had a better time there than i did at exit!!! mikeyyyyy!!!!!!!! u were fawking awesome and paulie is amazing me and art were standing there in schock at how fast he was spinning and mixing!!!

~~~people up there made me feel so knowledgable about music.....this girl comes up to the booth and requests "rapture"....and then asks me to dance with her when it comes on (don't ask!!) so mike tells me he is putting rapture next so i go to the floor waiting for it....finally it begins....the beginning is kinda long and as u all know it has no vocals.so the girl comes up to me and goes "so when is he palying rapture?" i was schocked!!! im like "its playing rite now!" she didnt believe me untill the lyrics came on..............then she like started grinding on me that was weird!!!!

~~~~i'd def go again sometime..........and u guys should support our mikey and paulie!!!!

Originally posted by sexxyh

....finally it begins....the beginning is kinda long and as u all know it has no vocals.so the girl comes up to me and goes "so when is he palying rapture?" i was schocked!!! im like "its playing rite now!" she didnt believe me untill the lyrics came on..............

LMFAO.. wow.. these Poughkeepsie people need some SERIOUS schoolin'..................... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me- "Yo man... do you ever go to Factory and dance in the circles down there?"

Dirtbag #1- "Yeah I used to go all the time, but I like it better here, I get paid to dance here."

Me- "YOu've been there on a Saturday?"

DB#1- "Yeah"

Me- "Did you dance like that cause they would kick you right out of there for that shit."

:laugh::blown:

Originally posted by codica3

LMFAO.. wow.. these Poughkeepsie people need some SERIOUS schoolin'..................... :

~~~ my point exactly!!!! i felt like a fawking pro!!!! and when we were dancing ppl started to imitate us....this girl was looking at me and trying to dance the same way....so i kept switching styles so she got all confused and gave up !!!!! hahahhaahha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~~~ i actually spotted a guy on the sideline attempting to do a nordic track!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Something he obviously learned from us... nordic track tsk tsk tsk!!! The guy doing the strings kept hitting people... it was hilarious one part of the night he actually took a girl inside his circle and Arty kept blinding him with his Raven so he would hit her with the sticks... i was watching lol

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~ my point exactly!!!! i felt like a fawking pro!!!! and when we were dancing ppl started to imitate us....this girl was looking at me and trying to dance the same way....so i kept switching styles so she got all confused and gave up !!!!!

Wow.. looks like Ima definitely have to head up there sometime soon.. glad to hear all you guys had so much fun!!

Originally posted by smokesum

hey that guy in the pic looks like Balki.

HEY! :blown:

After we invaded and took over, everyone tried gettin in there and hoppin around. Most of them sucked, but a few of them were good.

Art - Energizer was fuckin sick, I love that song.

BuGout- Cd is fuckin ill bro, nice job!

Rob- those fags GET PAID to do that?!?!?!?! I wonder how much the midget gets paid to try and moderate the circle. Fuckin ridiculous.

Once again Mike- Great job, we will see you soon!

damn its monday already--

first off i wanna thank all u guys/gals for making the trek up to matrix to hear me and paulie play--it means a lot that u would come all the way up there when there are closer places---u guys are the best:D

Music-wise---It was definitely an interesting nite for me--playing vocals at 2 something--but u know how that upstate crowd is...so once i got them back in..I decided to slam with some nice hard trancy stuff....like headstrong, energizer, and stuff like that==

alan--Imma send u the "russian melody" comrade--

glad u picked out what i did with Beki and Rain--no one else up there (other than the crew) even picked that out--glad u liked...we ended up closing my room at 415 and the club by 515...i played adrenaline (hehehehe) around 345 and a few other hard traxx...glad ya'lll liked the BOMBZ--

and as far as those dancers go--:laugh: --no one pays them..i should know--the one kid comes in asking for a cd...so i tell em 10 bucks and he's like..cmon..i dance for u out there...:laugh: I said..."gee, thanks buddy"..."10 DOLLARS!"

Im also glad u like the cd...dub it for whoever, send it to whoever, i dont care--I just finished listening to it-- I actually like this one--i tried to get a lil more trance on this one..from can u dig it--on...

new cd im makin this week is gonna have some nice traxx on it also--

so let me just thank everyone by name--

larry legends (member....MwO)

rob (member....MwO)

arty (those kids thought u were the anti-christ with those lights)

mike (hope the gash is healing welll....)

alan (u had me on the floor when u 2way'd me to tell me about track 5---i didnt know it would get that kind of reaction--I didnt see u for most the nite cuz u were out dancing....good shit brother)

Jay (i knew once ur shirt came off it was on---imma get those pics developed and post them up)

Helen--my girl--that girl was a trip..true story....she comes in the booth and says..."hey remember me"..i say..."uhhh..not sure but i've seen u somewhere'...she says "I Fcuked your friend Matt---rmember?" "Ohhhhh yeah!!" ...:laugh: :laugh:

thanks for keepin me company when that crowd had me fuming...

cody and everyone who couldnt make it..there will be a next time...dont sweat it--

red room this friday i dont want to do--we'll see what happens

Twirl Thurs the 28th...i think may be set but still dunno..Ill let ya'll know

Roxy this friday most def...stage crew back up in the heezy...DEF

once again...from me and from paulie--thanks for coming up...best saturday up there in a long time...

Mike BuGouT

Originally posted by djmikebugout

and as far as those dancers go--:laugh: --no one pays them..i should know--the one kid comes in asking for a cd...so i tell em 10 bucks and he's like..cmon..i dance for u out there...:laugh: I said..."gee, thanks buddy"..."10 DOLLARS!"

:laugh: :laugh: I love when ppl lie to my face as if I don't know what's goin on.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

cody and everyone who couldnt make it..there will be a next time...dont sweat it--

red room this friday i dont want to do--we'll see what happens

Twirl Thurs the 28th...i think may be set but still dunno..Ill let ya'll know

Roxy this friday most def...stage crew back up in the heezy...DEF

once again...from me and from paulie--thanks for coming up...best saturday up there in a long time...

Mike BuGouT

hey mike.. i wish i was able to come out to see u spin but... things didnt work out... definitely let me know for next time, and maybe i can take off work.... if not, then one night u guys gotta come out to the groove lounge to see ME... i might not be spinning, lol, but i can get ya good and retarted :D