Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see at the shore this summer?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Be reasonable its NJ for gods sake.......

1. Jason Ojeada

2. Denny at a special XS friday night....< would be SICK!!!!!!!!

3. Of couse Manny

4. My man RS is already doing fridays at XS

5. JV who is playing SSH 5 times this summer.......... confirmed!

6. Robbie Tronco, < Philly heads would agree with me.........

I know who the sat DJ is gonna be and I don't agree with it...

Originally posted by saleen351

Be reasonable its NJ for gods sake.......

1. Jason Ojeada

2. Denny at a special XS friday night....< would be SICK!!!!!!!!

3. Of couse Manny

4. My man RS is already doing fridays at XS

5. JV who is playing SSH 5 times this summer..........

I know who the sat DJ is gonna be and I don't agree with it...

I like Ojeda, but he is the resident of CPI's in the Hamptons on saturday. Ojeda and Cpi's is like our Denny and Tempts in the Hamptons. Maybe a couple guest spots on friday at Xs and sunday at Surf.

I don't think it would be no big deal to hear Denny at Xs because he's at Tempts saturday and sunday, come on now it's kind of hard for any dj to spin in the same block 3 nights in a row.

I think it would be dumb for Xs not to bring back Manny on friday, he had a great summer last year and Xs fridays were rocking. If that the case, Rydell at Merge is with out a dout going to be the spot.

Are you trying to tell me that Teo is not the dj this summer at Xs?

That would be a terrible move. He drew a really good crowd last summer his first summer at Xs and he did it with Denny a block one way and A-Z the other. That would be another terrible move if they did that. Who could they actually get that could get that place to do as good as it did last summer? Maybe Tenaglia, but I don't ever see that happining. This is the same thing they did with ADV. He had a great summer and then gone. Why Teo would not be back is very confusing to me, unless Xs was trying to get everyone from Tempts to go to Xs by getting a really good dj like someone internationally known, but why would they do that when they own both clubs. Please don't tell me Boris, then Tempts will be packed every saturday like it was memorial day weekend.

Originally posted by tempkid

That would be a terrible move. He drew a really good crowd last summer his first summer at Xs and he did it with Denny a block one way and A-Z the other. That would be another terrible move if they did that. Who could they actually get that could get that place to do as good as it did last summer? Maybe Tenaglia, but I don't ever see that happining. This is the same thing they did with ADV. He had a great summer and then gone. Why Teo would not be back is very confusing to me, unless Xs was trying to get everyone from Tempts to go to Xs by getting a really good dj like someone internationally known, but why would they do that when they own both clubs. Please don't tell me Boris, then Tempts will be packed every saturday like it was memorial day weekend.

Kid, i have to agree with you. To not bring Teo back is a huge mistake!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tempkid

I like Ojeda, but he is the resident of CPI's in the Hamptons on saturday. Ojeda and Cpi's is like our Denny and Tempts in the Hamptons. Maybe a couple guest spots on friday at Xs and sunday at Surf.

I don't think it would be no big deal to hear Denny at Xs because he's at Tempts saturday and sunday, come on now it's kind of hard for any dj to spin in the same block 3 nights in a row.

I think it would be dumb for Xs not to bring back Manny on friday, he had a great summer last year and Xs fridays were rocking. If that the case, Rydell at Merge is with out a dout going to be the spot.

well as far as I know the sat spot is not set, but I know who they are leaning towards and I don't like it! but i think the party will do well..... But tempts kid, Denny on a friday would be great at xs but only once as a special!. xs is an awesome club when packed........... and we all know denny could do 3 nights in a row with no problem, its his town...........

First off, I want to express how ticked I am about Manny losing his Friday night residency at XS. I really enjoy his sets, and although I like Richies style, I dont think it accompanies XS well. I also went to Abyss in the Fall and felt as if Richie played the same songs over and ovr (smoke machine,stroblight, right on time etc)Manny plays harder, and I liked the vibe he brought to XS. Just my opinion.

I always enjoy when Boris cmes to Surf Club. Of course JV, and I think it would be cool if Mike Macaluso came to XS or Surf. I saw him at Platinum and thought he was great.

Originally posted by tyco

Jason Ojeda.......

I heard him play @ Cyberia a few weeks ago and he was fabulous........def keeps the crowd into the party.......

it was classics night and he even gave a shout out to Jersey when he dropped "Relentless" :D

ojeda will be at bunka on saturday and you can expect to see him at djais this summer

without Teo at xs alot of people will protest he brings alot of energy to that place and alot of xtra people like my friends and me we love temps but with teo at xs sat we would go their then temps sun but without teo i know no one will be going out of our gruop not because the djs isnt better but that its not the one the only DJ TEO T he is the man their and they shouldnt change that just my opinion so people dont get all nuts about it

I agree...If XS doesn't bring back Teo this summer, I think it's going to flop! Merge will do better than XS without a doubt. XS will be making a huge mistake... I don't understand the basis behind this decision...I heard nothing but good things about Teo all summer...IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!!

I have to agree with most on this one. XS in my mind was great last summer both Friday and Saturday. Friday Manny played with a lot of energy and it was the place to be on Friday's in Seaside. Saturday's Teo always did a great job and with tough competition with Tempts it was still always busy. Both Manny and Teo should be back and if not, I agree with Saynotodrama, Merge may get some business. Manny and Teo are both good DJ's and I am sure they will end up playing at some other venues this summer.

Originally posted by flizz

the only DJ TEO T he is the man their and they shouldnt change that just my opinion so people dont get all nuts about it

I cannot agree more whole heartedly. TEO T brings a freshness and vibe that noone else does in that place because he PLAYS to the crowd. Not the same thing over and over.

Aside from all the DJ's mentioned, if he cannot get a residency or atleast a guest spot somewhrer, be sure to check out DJ COSMIC at the after hour headquarters of STICKS AND FACECARDS in SSH!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Well I agree with you guys to a certain extent about Teo. He is great but he doesn't have the name reconition, just like the merge boys last year. Whether a DJ is great of not doesn't always mean how well the club does, its about name reconition and WE (cp clubbers) only make up maybee 5% of the market down there. The weekend warriors make up the rest so with a huge name that can draw I can see why they "may" make a move. Like I said not my place to post who they are trying to get for sat nights. It wouldn't be right since its not finished yet. But when most people hear that Teo is there they get the feeling nothing special is going on, see Surf is the best at presenting every sunday as a special event, see we (cp) know that is not always special but the main stream crowd thinks so...... just my 2 cents....