Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tina

JonStephen

I just got a call from one of my boys in Boston and he was telling me he has been up 6 days straight (since Tuesday). I asked him how and he said his girlfriend Tina. That is just fucking sick. He also told me he doesn't intend to stop anytime soon.

I'm no saint, but this has to be one of the worst drugs.....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm no saint, but this has to be one of the worst drugs.....

It's just like any other substance... ok in moderation. I never understood people who get hooked on it... why on earth would you want to stay up days on end?

It's practically an entirely different substance if all you're doing is a few bumps to last you through the night.

Originally posted by tastyt

It's just like any other substance... ok in moderation. I never understood people who get hooked on it... why on earth would you want to stay up days on end?

It's practically an entirely different substance if all you're doing is a few bumps to last you through the night.

i dont understand it either. ive tried it and i have no desire to touch it ever again.

If there was 1 drug to stay away from: this is it... WHY?

heres why:

With most drugs you get a "fix". that is what you are looking for and you know it.

Tina/Crystal/whatever offers NO FIX. Instead you get the urge to take more believing that you didnt take enough, but once you take more, the CYCLE begins, Its a casulity loop.

Tina offers NO SATISFACTION, it gives you CRAVINGS for more.

SICK SICK SICK mind fucking drug.

The ignorant say "oh you did too much". Well exactly what is too much?!? 1 tiny pencap of a bump is enough to wire you all night (unless your a pro already and used to it and need more)

And to those to have "tried it" ie: at a club, from someone, or just 1 bump out of your control, but having other drugs in you, your fine (it gave you energy yes). But when you take the 2nd bump thats when the cycle begins.

Originally posted by apotheosis

If there was 1 drug to stay away from: this is it... WHY?

heres why:

With most drugs you get a "fix". that is what you are looking for and you know it.

Tina/Crystal/whatever offers NO FIX. Instead you get the urge to take more believing that you didnt take enough, but once you take more, the CYCLE begins, Its a casulity loop.

Tina offers NO SATISFACTION, it gives you CRAVINGS for more.

SICK SICK SICK mind fucking drug.

The ignorant say "oh you did too much". Well exactly what is too much?!? 1 tiny pencap of a bump is enough to wire you all night (unless your a pro already and used to it and need more)

And to those to have "tried it" ie: at a club, from someone, or just 1 bump out of your control, but having other drugs in you, your fine (it gave you energy yes). But when you take the 2nd bump thats when the cycle begins.

Well you see Mikey- that's where you're WRONG! (lol- j/k).

Seriously tho- drugs work differently on everybody, and certain people are hardwired to abuse some drugs and not others. I've never had only one bump, and never did the Cycle begin for me. Or, honestly, any of my friends. Crystal addicts are sketchy mofos, but the percentage of people who try it and eventually become hooked is very small.

Sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves, when people say thing like "oh stay away from xzy, it's sketchy shit," particularly if I have had experiences to the contrary.

Excepting of course, heroine- but that's a different story and there are already at least two threads devoted to that topic!

Originally posted by tastyt

and never did the Cycle begin for me. Or, honestly, any of my friends. Crystal addicts are sketchy mofos...

ahh yes... *your friends aren't addicts. It's always *other* people.

think about it.

and yes different drugs have different effects on different peoples.

Apples Oranges Bananas. As logical as the equation is, the answer still remains a variable mystery.

Originally posted by apotheosis

ahh yes... *your friends aren't addicts. It's always *other* people.

think about it.

and yes different drugs have different effects on different peoples.

Apples Oranges Bananas. As logical as the equation is, the answer still remains a variable mystery.

I didn't say they weren't addicts- I said they weren't *Crystal* addicts.

Get it straight! :shaky:

gotta also love those tweakers with scars and scabs from pickin at their shit and are always sick and the look like their eyes are sunken into their skulls and their teeth rotting out and the smell from a bunch of them being up for a week straight and all the crap that goes with it and the insessive talking and this and that and ARGH!

i would say out of the 25 or so close 'party' friends i had in the past 10 years (that i would consider close) that 20-22 of them got addicted to meth...meaning...IF they slept..woke up..did a line..took a shower..did a line..went to work..did a line...had lunch..and a line...mid afternoon..line...after work..lines...before bed (if they slept)....more lines...

made me sick