Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Going Through It - JP

mtorres23

Originally posted by mtorres23

Has anyone heard this song? What does it sound like? My friend told me it was the best song he ever heard. Where can I get it?

all u can get is the 2 minute bootleg of it off AG. ...Kind of stupid to listen to that but thats all thats available and you can hear the song since u haven't heard it yet..

doooooooont dl the bootleg if you havent heard it yet.....wait a few weeks and Jonathan's cd will be out...it will be on there

my advice, go to SF and hear it...you will know when it comes on because the entire place lights up with people bugging out "OMG going Through it!!!!! OMG" and everyone runs to the dance floor

BG

I dont get it, if u know Peters made it, and if your friend doesnt have it. Why would it be available, one thing to post a track i.d., but when people continously ask for the same songs that we all know are not released it seriously makes me wonder If Ecstasy is really fucking up our brains.

:blown:

Personally, I think its a great track, but ive only heard it twice (not counting the bootleg). I must admit, by itself it is fun, but i dont think it would sound anywhere NEAR as good on any other sound system. The track is great because of how JP werqs it, twisting it and grinding it with other songs together.

Its almost like its a performance, rather than just a "song" Trust me, when you listen to it in your car it will sound good, but it just wont be the same as hearing it live being twisted with other elements.

And i must admit, by the 3rd time he had brought it back to the start, i was like cant he just drop Things to COme already? :rolleyes:

BG

When I first heard that track in Factory I came home the next day and asked for the ID... noone knew then I found out like 2 weeks later cause everyone there the following week heard it and were buggin out on it. Song is fawkin siiiick.