Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"..."

glowgrlnyc

Originally posted by magilicuti

yes i'm there from time to time. lately i've been there a lot though. do you go?

well im just curious, Im not 21.. I'm still 20... 7 more months!! ugh.. anyway.. i used to promote factory fridays and then last time i was there was for JP's bday. This past sat we stopped by and they let in me and one of my friends then saw my my guy freinds ID and was like wait you are too young... Since when are after hours 6am?????? i was :confused:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jp's bday was a mess. couldn't move till about 10am that night. I went with a 20 year old girl this weekend with no problem. Even been in there with people with no id. I think it just depends on the bouncer. I'm sure they'd let you in if you went

Yeah for JP's bday we left at 11? I dont remember.. i was getting so fustrated not being able to move or dance!! lol.. Yeah the door guy was a dick. Paris wasnt there. The kids I was with knew her.. they are SF heads.. but oh well..

Originally posted by gmccookny

GooD Morning 2 U 2 Magilicuti.

Hey, when is the better time to work out.. Mornings or evenings?

:blank:

G'morning sir. I would say morning, your testesterone levels are said to be highest in the morning. I'd have to do some research on that though to confirm (while not on company time:)). I just prefer it in the morning because it just helps me get out of that sleepy/tired state.

o-jay's right. Morning is the best time and mainly because of test levels being up. Also if you workout at night you might have a hard time sleeping after your workout. Sleep is important too so your body can heal and when its healing is when its actually growing and building muscle.

I actually never get to work out in the morning and have almost always worked out late. Which is probably why I stay up so late and screws up my sleep.