Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this goes for all them Male's out ther

don't yall hate it when u like caLL a b1tch ugly or some thing and they just gotta be Like steen it for ever and always gotta bring it up damn i knwo i caLL aLot of people sh1t and people are always like holded grudges and thinken they can get even and on reaL i forget wut i even sad most of the time so damn people gotta get lifes and girL's just gotta take the words and drop it ther and forget

words of wisdom from george

Originally posted by workenonlife

don't yall hate it when u like caLL a b1tch ugly or some thing and they just gotta be Like steen it for ever and always gotta bring it up damn i knwo i caLL aLot of people sh1t and people are always like holded grudges and thinken they can get even and on reaL i forget wut i even sad most of the time so damn people gotta get lifes and girL's just gotta take the words and drop it ther and forget

words of wisdom from george

u a1nt n0th1ng sp3c1al man.

I've got a GREAT idea. I think she is perfect for you, and there seems to be an opening within her circle of friends. GIve it a try .

P.S.

Do you read Stephen Hawking? You guys have the almost EXACTLY the same writing style AND in the back of his books, he would also give a 'sneak peak' at the LoveCrank (if you know what I mean!.

Originally posted by cazz926

I've got a GREAT idea. I think she is perfect for you, and there seems to be an opening within her circle of friends. GIve it a try .

P.S.

Do you read Stephen Hawking? You guys have the almost EXACTLY the same writing style AND in the back of his backs, he would also give a 'sneak peak' at the LoveCrank (if you know what I mean!.

LOL - they kinda look alike too :)

with the THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE ruling all

will or will she not gimme ass

home-ill20.jpg

yo G...wassup... i see you be postin' on CP now a lot.......