Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sfspikes2envy

How Many People...

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

Pre-ordered Jonathans CD soo far? I DID :eek: :eek:

I support Labels and Producers etc. especially when purchasing Vinyl, but when a compilation comes out, the reality is, we can save 20$ and a trip to the store with AG.

I give it less than 24 hours before it's ripped and completely on the Net, including all of the mass mailing MP3Whore lists.

i would support the producers and artists in the format of vinyl...but I won't go out and buy a cd most of the time...if I see one I want right then and there I will purchase it...but I won't go out and buy it just because they came out with one...

Originally posted by petedrags

i would support the producers and artists in the format of vinyl...but I won't go out and buy a cd most of the time...if I see one I want right then and there I will purchase it...but I won't go out and buy it just because they came out with one...

exactly.

I disagree with you guys...if you REALLY want to support house music and Jon Peters...go BUY that CD!

Fliz

Im all for downloading because a lot of people (myself included) do not have tables and have no access to many of the 12" singles released ONLY on Vinyl....

Originally posted by fliz77

I disagree with you guys...if you REALLY want to support house music and Jon Peters...go BUY that CD!

I agree... when it comes to certain singled-out songs that I want to download AG is fine... but when it comes to a whole entire CD I would rather go out and get it, especially when a) you don't have a cd burner and B) like you said, when you want to support someone's music, like Jonathan.

AHHHHHH is it MARCH yet? I have been waiting to get this CD since his birthday party!!!!!!! :cry:

Buy the CD and support the artist. I love AG, and I love downloading music, just because it's mine, and I can do whatever I want with it, but still, we should support the artists who busted their ass and put down a measley 20$ to buy an off the hook CD, instead of just dowloading the whole damn thing.