Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's funny how all this Exit bashing...

It sucked ass. If a person would have had his/her first club experience on Friday, I wouldnt blame him/her if they nevber went to a club the rest of their life.

Everything that is wrong in the club scene was at Exit on Friday. Thankfully we know how much better it really is and can be.

Originally posted by vicman

It sucked ass. If a person would have had his/her first club experience on Friday, I wouldnt blame him/her if they nevber went to a club the rest of their life.

Everything that is wrong in the club scene was at Exit on Friday. Thankfully we know how much better it really is and can be.

agreed.

i had a friend of mine whos 1st experience was at exit.....and he loved it....poor thing was never the same again. :blown:

hey guys. i dont wanna diss exit, but every time i go there i never had a good time. the only reason i went was to see nero, but there was some drama so that was a big disappointment. the crowd sucked...this lil' kid came up to me and my freind and started hugging her ridiculously like he knew her for 20 yrs and wouldnt get off. wtf. the whole vibe just wasnt there. now i remember why i dont go there. sorry for you exit fans, but its just not my scene. just my 2 cents~

laterz,

dana :(

agreed.. i would have :blown:

back 2-3 years ago, when Exit wasn't even on the map or any of those 411 or Zhane review books....

thats when Exit was phat... when the freak room was still around and you would see people as tall as the ceiling walking around with masks smoking their dip's/crack and you would be able to bump in the corner next to them with the bouncer not even giving a shit.

music was definately better (untrained ear's)

. . m e m o r i e s . .