Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The back room at Vinyl

Has anyone else besides me encountered that gross looking girl who runs the back room at Vinyl. She has buck teeth and short brownish hair? She pissed me off the last time I was there. Granted I was flirting with her just to get into the room (I wasn't trying to get down her pants NO WAY / UH UH). She had an attitude like I couldn't believe! I approached the door, this big bouncer came up to me and asked me who I was...la dee dah, and then this buck toothed girl had the nerve to turn me away! Whatever happened to the good-looking girls who used to run VIP rooms? That type of girl wouldn't even be LET IN A CLUB, let alone run a VIP room!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Maybe, just maybe . . you weren't a VIP . . . and maybe, just maybe the VIP room at Vinyl is for the people that the DJ wants in there? . . . hmmm. . ya think? . . .

I've been going to Vinyl ever since it opened. I would say I'm "VIP" enough.

Do you know the girl I'm talkin 'bout?

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

Yeah, she looks like a guy! No, jk, she is definitely not pleasant to look at. You may not even notice her. She "works" the back room at Vinyl and probably slept with someone to get it.

i know who your talking about, she's reaaaaallly skinny

she usually stands by the door to the dj booth but she never gave me a problem

Originally posted by pglkm

that room is not a vip room..it's a shithole..they should move danny's booth back there and make the floor bigger...and then they can make the other room by the bathrooms the vip room...

hahahaha

i call it the cracked out room becasue everyone's sitting on the floor all fucked up :laugh:

The girl that runs the VIP... And the one you probably ran into was most likely NIKI... She is a great person. I never met her in person. But I post on another board where she always posts. Very helpful person and knows alot about the industry, music, venues, well just about everything...

I am at work so I do not have a link to a pic to find out if it is the girl you are talkin about... But yo... Be nice. Like I said she happens to be a great person...

Peace...

Originally posted by elementx

The girl that runs the VIP... And the one you probably ran into was most likely NIKI... She is a great person. I never met her in person. But I post on another board where she always posts. Very helpful person and knows alot about the industry, music, venues, well just about everything...

I am at work so I do not have a link to a pic to find out if it is the girl you are talkin about... But yo... Be nice. Like I said she happens to be a great person...

Peace...

Yo, I'm sorry if you know her, but I'm just tryin to be heard. Are you friends with her? Show everyone here a pic! I want to see if we're talkin 'bout the same gurl.

I know exactly who you're talking about and she's a friend of mine; there's no need to post a picture as that's just taking things a bit too far.

You're making a whole shit load of assumptions based on the fact that you don't like the way she looks. The fact of the matter is that she's a close friend of Danny's who was asked to work for him in this capacity and she does her job well. No one who works for Danny "sleeps" their way into those positions; he chooses people who he respects to work for him as he's highly professional and really doesn't tolerate a lot of bullshit.

Originally posted by rich4468

I know exactly who you're talking about and she's a friend of mine; there's no need to post a picture as that's just taking things a bit too far.

You're making a whole shit load of assumptions based on the fact that you don't like the way she looks. The fact of the matter is that she's a close friend of Danny's who was asked to work for him in this capacity and she does her job well. No one who works for Danny "sleeps" their way into those positions; he chooses people who he respects to work for him as he's highly professional and really doesn't tolerate a lot of bullshit.

very well said

Originally posted by rich4468

Sorry partner but I'm still curious to know if Elementxx and I are talkin bout the same gurl.