Clubplanet Nightlife Community

workenonlife

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shugabooga

you know damn well that if that were a woman showing that much skin you'd be falling all over yourselves trying to talk about how hot she is.

i found workonlife's picture quite provocative and daring......... hats off to him for having the nerve!

i don't like having to be afraid of seeing penis when i click on a thread. that's just my view on it. its not being a hypocrite exactly since that is a bit different, i am male and like seeing females instead of males naked. But just out of common curosity I don't think there should be penis all over the place. There are more males on this board as well plus even women like looking at women.

ppl gave princess lolita shit when her sig had that wonderwoman thing and that was a cartoon.

hats off to workonlife now let's have the pants on

Originally posted by magilicuti

i don't like having to be afraid of seeing penis when i click on a thread.

:laugh:

Besides I dont think that all of us females on this board are falling all over ourselves trying to talk about how hot workonlife is...

Another thing is that yes there's lots of female pics in the sigs but it's a whole different story b/c those are all models, actresses, etc.....

you know damn well that if that were a woman showing that much skin you'd be falling all over yourselves trying to talk about how hot she is.

i found workonlife's picture quite provocative and daring......... hats off to him for having the nerve!

i agree

and i think he's kinda cute too

But also girls are more open. I could care less if I saw tits and ass, frankly I think there should be more on the board but seeing a penis is just to much for me, espically if its coming from a dirt bag kid like that. But even anyone for that matter i think its un called for

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

But also girls are more open. I could care less if I saw tits and ass, frankly I think there should be more on the board but seeing a penis is just to much for me, espically if its coming from a dirt bag kid like that. But even anyone for that matter i think its un called for

Did I miss something? What's up with that avatar? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-Juice :afro:

If it was a girl, then there would be some girls throwing the same argument around. Its just the equilibrium of the board... guys bitch about dick, girls bitch about t&a...