Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space March 26th!! OMFG!!!!!!!!

mikeydny

Reading a site with parties on it. I seen Spaces schedule, but on this night...

Tiesto - never seen him live yet, always miss him in NY, pretty excited.

Judge Jules - on my top 3 list, one of my favorite djs!!!

and last but not least

DJ SCOT PROJECTTTTTTTT - my favorite producer!!!!

im psyched and it being at Space, makes it so so so so much better, im gonne die!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh :eek::D:eek:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by digital7

your first in line! :idea:

I wouldnt go that far by saying that buddy. I forget CP MIAMI if your not down with what every other 43 year old is down with its just not cool and not accepted and must be critisized, if you dont like it, mind ya fuckin neck. :)

Originally posted by mikeydny

I wouldnt go that far by saying that buddy. I forget CP MIAMI if your not down with what every other 43 year old is down with its just not cool and not accepted and must be critisized, if you dont like it, mind ya fuckin neck. :)

WTF?

I quoted Nolimit becuase I happen to agree with him fewl!. I don't like any of those peformers, I repeat, any. It's not my forte'. Incase you didn't notice, which I obviously know you didn't, I was pulling your leg. But I see somebody has a chip on they're shoulder and obviously can't take alittle. The only thing I could say is back the fuck up. If you can't take the heat, get your ass out the kitchen. I'm entitled to my own opinion.

:hat:

WTF?

I quoted Nolimit becuase I happen to agree with him fewl!. I don't like any of those peformers, I repeat, any. It's not my forte'. Incase you didn't notice, which I obviously know you didn't, I was pulling your leg. But I see somebody has a chip on they're shoulder and obviously can't take alittle. The only thing I could say is back the fuck up. If you can't take the heat, get your ass out the kitchen. I'm entitled to my own opinion.

Fewl? Right Buddy, great you dont like them, but it seems when a person on this particular section of the board dont like someone, they gotta make it there goal to tell everyone and post there bullshit nonsense on the thread. Chip on my shoulder, nope not at all. Cant take the heat, lmao, yeah bro thats it, get over yourself MOD-ER-ATOR.

digital 7: my issue with nolimit's comments are and always have been the total disrespect and cowardice. Every one has thier own tastes, and i believe you can express your likes and dislikes without disrespecting. Most on this board show respect to all the musical styles, while expressing thier own personal likes and dislikes...Nolimit has made it a habit of making nasty, rude, disrespectful comments while hiding behind a internet name...remember the "gaypod is back" posts???

Nolimit portrays himself as such a expert ..yet, the very basis of this scene (PLUR), he totally disregards....

Gregg, I understand your point of view. I happen to agree with some things Nolimit posts, just like I happen to disagree with some of his post. I just agree with his post this time around. I don't like any of these artist; at all. No personal slandering was involved here. We're just going at it .... no harm

Plus, Nolimit is no expert, but I do value his knowledge of the scene. Meet him in person; he's totally different

Guess im not the only one who notices this stuff either. Sorry If I took your comments the wrong way, but its like you cant have your own like here without anyone else bashing you or throwing in there $0.02, yeah everyone has there own opinions and what not but why be a jerkoff about it. Not often I get to see Jules, Tiesto, and especially Scot Project, now according to people who dont like these Dj's, this makes me a no-nothing about music, with immature tastes, so please, end the bullshit, the thread was AIMED TOWARDS PEOPLE WHO maybe didnt know about this party and who are fans of these DJ's, not for the bashers, THANKS! :hat:

Mikey, go back and read my posts. No personal slandering was involved.

Its basically in general on this board, always gotta be drama over stupid shit, like this, I enjoy this music, these dj's, and because I do, the people who dont gotta come in with there dumb smilies or dumb comments. I dont care how many posts NOLIMIT has or his knowledge of the scene, dont give him no right to bash others....