Clubplanet Nightlife Community

something freaky happened to me this morning

when i woke up this morning, i got up and walked over to my closet, when my vision went fuzzy and went black. i couldnt see anything. i immediately got nauseaos and felt like i was gonna pass out. i curled into a little ball on the floor...and then my vision came back. i felt nausea for the next half hour

WTF?

:(

You Fainted....Its happened to me a numerous amount of times...You lose your vision first, then your hearing goes, then you feel nauseus...drink OJ if that happens...The first time this happened to me I thought I was goimg blind and deaf...1st person I thought of....HELEN KELLER:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by ekstacy

that happens to me some times. when you get up to fast.. i get nauseus ;/ i think its low blood pressure or sumtin ;/

I believe it is high blood pressure... To tell you the truth it happens to me on occasion. It never really happened to me before. But I have been taking the Hydroxycut pills to cut out the little bit of extra body fat. And ever since I started taking it I have the spells on a rare occasion. If I squat down to look at something for instance at the book store, record store looking at something on the lower shelves for a little while and spring back up it will happen...

There are also other reasons that this will happen that I am certain of. One of them is if your body is lacking iron.

DISCLAIMER :) I am not a doctor... Do not take my word for it... I do not want to be the cause of anything serious... Please consult a physician.

And the way you just explained it is scary... So that is how close you are to a seizure... Thank God my brain does not crash like my puter does on occasion...

I thought ts was high blood pressure and too much blood rushing to the brain at once... Well you learn something new every day...

Thanks