Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Roxy Stage Crew & Other Roxy Heads

...i would like to confess father for i have sinned....i have not been going to roxy because ive been stupid....:( ...im sorry....last week i went to...oh please forgive me...EXIT...:eek: ..please forgive me!!! i will never do it again..i have learned my lessons...i will never put another club (if it's not tunnel) in front of roxy...roxy took me in with opened arms and her sons and daughters loved me and i will be greatful to have a home again!...:D...i will be there this friday, front and center or center and front depending if im not too drunk...i want to meet the CP stage crew this week, hopefully that happens! oh and what about that alki group? is it still taking applicants?

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

...i would like to confess father for i have sinned....i have not been going to roxy because ive been stupid....:( ...im sorry....last week i went to...oh please forgive me...EXIT...:eek: ..please forgive me!!! i will never do it again..i have learned my lessons...i will never put another club (if it's not tunnel) in front of roxy...roxy took me in with opened arms and her sons and daughters loved me and i will be greatful to have a home again!...:D...i will be there this friday, front and center or center and front depending if im not too drunk...i want to meet the CP stage crew this week, hopefully that happens! oh and what about that alki group? is it still taking applicants?

You are forgiven my child now u must jump around with the rest of us:D