Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by quoth

btw...dont take this the wrong way im just naturally weird but...you kinda have a "KIMMY GIBLER" from the show FULL HOUSE type-look goin on in that pic i dont know hehe...wow maybe im still drunk from sunday anyhow..i will shut my mouth now before you shut it for me. :D

:blank: :blank: :laugh: ...thats a scary though quoth...

here...do i still have a Kimmy Gibler Look?:::Looking in the Mirror::: heheheheh

Two-2.jpgThree-2.jpg

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

...thats a scary though quoth...

here...do i still have a Kimmy Gibler Look?:::Looking in the Mirror::: heheheheh

Two-2.jpgThree-2.jpg

darn..i knew i was gonna be mistaken for that post haha....but this pic on the left you have cool makeup cause Anegelina Jolie had that same "druggie-eye" makeup in the movie HACKERS...i like the hair cause it reminds me of spaghetti it looks like angel hair pasta...mmmmmmmm now im hungry...but off topic..

FUCKING COMPUTER FAN IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worry::shake::worry::shake:

Originally posted by quoth

darn..i knew i was gonna be mistaken for that post haha....but this pic on the left you have cool makeup cause Anegelina Jolie had that same "druggie-eye" makeup in the movie HACKERS...i like the hair cause it reminds me of spaghetti it looks like angel hair pasta...mmmmmmmm now im hungry...but off topic..

FUCKING COMPUTER FAN IS DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so first I am a Kimmy Gibler Look-Alike....then I have "Druggie" eye make-up....then my hair looks like spaghetti...Damn quoth you are full of compliments...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just Kidding....you're FuNNY...and I really have an afro...to get my hair that straight takes a really good hairdresser and at least 30 bucks... :blank:;)

im gona regret this...o boy am i gona..especially Mike and the Photoshop !! ..damn............here it goes...pics from my drunk-a-scapes!...and its sooooooo inappropriately named...now u ppl get to c how much......I LOVE SMIRNOFFFF ICE

attachment.php?postid=852622

Originally posted by nautilus60

You look kinda familiar. Like someone i knew when i was a kid. I know its a long shot but...where in Russia are you from? I lived near Kiev.

Na def don't know u from russia.

but i did chill in MD, baltimore for about a year or so. maybe u seen me around there

Originally posted by kingartur

Na def don't know u from russia.

but i did chill in MD, baltimore for about a year or so. maybe u seen me around there

Hmmm, maybe...i bet we know the same people here in balto, if you hung out with russians that is, cause the community here is pretty small.

Ever come back here? if so, let me know when - we'll chill

Originally posted by nautilus60

Hmmm, maybe...i bet we know the same people here in balto, if you hung out with russians that is, cause the community here is pretty small.

Ever come back here? if so, let me know when - we'll chill

post ur pic, i know bunch of russians there,but i can't really name for few reasons. def i'm not goin back there.

Originally posted by kingartur

post ur pic, i know bunch of russians there,but i can't really name for few reasons. def i'm not goin back there.

Hehe... what? bad memories? It aint that bad here, lol...

Well, here's me and my buddy chilling @Modern in DC. I am on the left.

MeYuriModern.jpg?bco_NJ9ADjseyGWX

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im gona regret this...o boy am i gona..especially Mike and the Photoshop !! ..damn............here it goes...pics from my drunk-a-scapes!...and its sooooooo inappropriately named...now u ppl get to c how much......I LOVE SMIRNOFFFF ICE

attachment.php?postid=852622

AND YALL WANNA TALK BOUT ME ?!?!?!he does it on his own free willflamethrowingsmiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by dafunkadelic

Ok, here are some of my latest from my last trip to NYC...

Nice pics Misch... A little dark, but you got some very authentic New York city shots :)

Were you here for the Intrepid expedition? I was there too! how come i didn;t see you?