Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*Post Your Ugly Mug Time*

avalondon3

Originally posted by rippeditalian

Wuts up kid it's me from the elite board......I the one to the left with the hat and glasses. Miami last year! Ripped Italian (Aka) Italian sweatness. I don't post on these boards very much but i thought i would post my pic anyway because i am damn proud of it:)

meatheadz :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~as u should be! however ur a little too ripped i dont liek bodybulder looking guys.....there is a ceirtain point where perfection turns to gross..........so dont get any bigger:tongue:

how about that guy in your sig, he's pretty ripped

Originally posted by fluidnyc

Hope I didnt...

OK, so when we going out???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS: Would you like to model for fox or lbz??

Fox use to sponsor me, and I know the owner of LBZ, only bad thing there both on the west coast.

:rolleyes:

Lemme know..

Thats so funny...One of My best friends modeled for them in one of there catalogs(FOX)...and her Sister is the Designer for the womens Line..and her Husband is the designer for the Mens:) I would Love to model for them...too bad they're all the way out in Cali...U race?

My accident, I was stabbed from behind (jummped) on the streets of NYC realbad, almost died, it did end my carrer for now. I was 2 points away from pro.

Umm, Im friends with alots of people from the WestCoast, my friend Mike went out there and opened up LBZ. So I always get invited to there parties and I usally go out there few times a year to hang out. Mostly with mcgrath, emig, larry wombat, metzger, lawerence brothers, brain deegan, larry wombat, few others.

I always usally go to see Dana or Cami at Fleshwound, she hooks me up with private passes to the Fleshwound Films premiers. Enough of this talk... I just took a photo of me and my bike.

I might start racing again this summer depends if the clips can handle the pressure.

Ill post them in a minute gotta shrink um.

AND YES, it does look like a AD ;)

damn...I cant believe you got stabbed...:eek::( at least you're alive...

BTW...Beautiful Car...Great Bike...Unfortunately I dont even get on little mopeds...becuz I got into a bad accident in Greece years ago that left me with a big scar on my knee.... had 7 stitches put in 4 days after the accident..when the wound was already infected!!!! Couldn't walk for a month because of the severe infection...

attachment.php?postid=704242

...Love the ShiRT ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

damn...I cant believe you got stabbed...:eek::( at least you're alive...

BTW...Beautiful Car...Great Bike...Unfortunately I dont even get on little mopeds...becuz I got into a bad accident in Greece years ago that left me with a big scar on my knee.... had 7 stitches put in 4 days after the accident..when the wound was already infected!!!! Couldn't walk for a month because of the severe infection...

attachment.php?postid=704242

...Love the ShiRT ;)

Is that Magilicuti's brother? :eek::idea: