Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TieSTo+PVD+OaKeY=how much would u pay 2 see this?

I'VE BEEN ASKING MY FRIENDZ THIS ALL WEEK....

PAUL VAN DYK+TIESTO+PAUL OAKENFOLD

ONE NITE....ONE CLUB.....ONE FEE.....HOW MUCH?

I JUST CHOSE THESE THREE...CAUSE THE KICK ASS

BUT JUST IMAGINE A HUGE PARTY WITH ANY THREE UNBELIEVABLE DJs.....HERE IN NYC!!!!!!!!!

SO THE HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS IS THRUST UPON THE VOID

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ON ANOTHER NOTE....IF ANYONE IS CRAZY ENUFF TO GO TO LONDON.....APRIL 13TH....GATECRASHER IS HAVING THE MOTHER OF ALL BITCHES....(MAKES US LOOK PRETTY SAD).....IF ENUFF WANNA GO...I'M DOWN....CHECK IT OUT ON GATECRASHER.CO.UK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANS FOR YOU

I WILL SEE ALL THESE dj's on the 23rd of march from 12 pm to 1 am and then after that leave for SASHA AND DIGWEED

LOOK AT THE LINE UP PLS!! and i will pay 55$

Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Roni Size with MC Dynamite, Goldie, DJ Craze & DJ Marky with MC Skibadee, Carl Cox, BT (live), The Avalanches, Grooverider, AK 1200, Ray Keith, Josh Wink, Tall Paul, Christopher Lawrence, Wish FM, DJ Skribble, Hernan Cattaneo, Storm & Bailey, Max Graham, Andy C, Dazee & Empress with MC Chickaboo, DJ Rap & Wildchild & Jojo Rock with MC Chickaboo, Dieselboy, Kaos & Method One, Bad Company, Richard Marley, Juju, Gulembo, St. John, Dara, Reid Speed, DB, Mark Lewis, Alex Gold, SS, Randall, Kenny Ken, DJ Icey, Baby Anne, Gorillaz, Galaxygirl (live), Spacemen (live), Madame Mercury, Monk, Edgar V, Krust & DJ Die, Suv & Patife, Liquid Todd, Prophecy, Tommy Larock, Dufunk, Kevens (live), Planet B (live), Bad Boy Bill, DJ Dan, George Acosta, Timo Maas, Deep Dish, Kosheen (live), Rhinocerose (live), Bizz, DJ Huey + others TBA

tiesto, oakey, and PVD are just of the few of the greatest dj's out there..... you can only see those guys together in one night at uk clubs like gatecrasher or ministry. if those guys came to NYC to do an event it would definately be an awsome experience for us tri-state clubbers. i would probably pay $55 to $65 to see those guys in one night!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't pay that much, because each won't spin for more than 2-3 hours. Separate them, back to back nights at the same venue... now we are talking. Now all we have to do is find a venue. I'd buy a "pass" for all 3 nights even though Oakenjoke has never spun for more than 2.5 hours. PVD is the man, even though a lot of people don't like his changed style. WMC is going to be awesome.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

hahaha exactly!

i wouldnt pay a cent. tiesto and oakie are played out has-beens who spin kiddie-trance,

PVD is a great DJ, but i dont know how much his style has changed for the times. if he still spins the same old trance he used to, i doubt i'd want to see him.

PVD is as cheezee as oakenfold and tiesto ... no big diff ...