vicman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jroo
Originally posted by wahoo

dammit dammit dammit...sis is coming down from nyc that day and told her i'd hang out with her...well at least let me know when round 2 is?

how old is she? bring her, we're gentle, i promise. ;)

Originally posted by zaguero

Ok we need to move on this..I've been busting my ass at work all last week and this week. It's either the meetup or my ass at Summers watching Barcelona vs Roma eating spicy chicken wings :D

u moron that match is today, not tommorow...i think we started this to late this week..the monday day off didnt help either. maybe we should pospone it to next week, what does everyone think?

Originally posted by vicman

u moron that match is today, not tommorow...i think we started this to late this week..the monday day off didnt help either. maybe we should pospone it to next week, what does everyone think?

I know it is dumbass! But Summers is airing it tomorrow. Meetup postponed twice?? This becoming a bad habit:(

Originally posted by zaguero

I know it is dumbass! But Summers is airing it tomorrow. Meetup postponed twice?? This becoming a bad habit:(

yeh, I think we just started the thread too late, and not alot of people have responded, so thats why I'm thinkning it might be better to leave for next week.

Originally posted by vicman

yeh, I think we just started the thread too late, and not alot of people have responded, so thats why I'm thinkning it might be better to leave for next week.

I'm still up for it since I won't be around next week. The only things I've found going on are Saeed & Palash at Red, Knee Deep night at Blue Room spinning progessive and deep house and some Arlingtronica thing at Dr. Dremos.

Originally posted by cocomama

Thrusday night I'll be on a plane to miami..woohoo! I'll come to the next one tho, nothing like starting the weekend early. Can I bring a girlfriend?

your talking about next Thursday when you would be able to go is that correct? Not this Thursday since your on your way to MIA....bring all the girlfriends you want....if theyre single even better :D :D ...... naw, I'm kidding

Originally posted by malanee

CocoMama - bring all the peeps you want! That's part of the fun of CP meet ups! Getting to meet more random (but exceptionally cool) people! ;)

Cool, cause my girlfriend from Sat. night really liked everyone and she'll probably come too. Next Thrus not tomorrow...tomorrow i go to miami