Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY/NJ girls are uglier??

kyoung

this is not a flame bait but my HONEST observations. it seems to me most nyc area native girls are uglier than girls from other parts of the country and the world. it seems to me most beautiful women i ever encounter in NYC are either from overseas or outside the tristate area. in other parts of the country, there are many pretty blondes.. in places like miami, the cuban girls are HOT, chicago blondes are fabulous... in NYC we have all these mixed girls with a jewish nose, italian hair and puerto rican skin.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AHAHAHA! I'm bumping this because I want to see what kind of drama will ensue.

Personally I think the most beautiful women are from this area- BECAUSE there are people here from all over the world and all the crazy mixtures that come about because of that.

Then again, if you are into the whole Aryan Nation thing- I can see how you wouldn't like that.

Originally posted by tastyt

AHAHAHA! I'm bumping this because I want to see what kind of drama will ensue.

Personally I think the most beautiful women are from this area- BECAUSE there are people here from all over the world and all the crazy mixtures that come about because of that.

Then again, if you are into the whole Aryan Nation thing- I can see how you wouldn't like that.

lol!!!

Apparently, neither of these guys have ever seen you ;)

You have to be kidding me. I am from Jersey and I totally do not fit that description. I agree with tastyt.... we do have the most diverse area, and women that are just as diverse to fit diverse tastes. I am sorry if you are so closed minded as to think that a) there is a tri-state "look" and B) That the only "beautiful" people out there have to fit your Aryan Nation perception of beauty. Please, culture yourself.

oh yes there IS the "TRISTATE LOOK" except maybe CT. the ideal female beauty in this country is still defined by blondes with blue eyes. how often do you meet blondes with blue eyes who are NYC area natives??

Originally posted by jennEfer

You have to be kidding me. I am from Jersey and I totally do not fit that description. I agree with tastyt.... we do have the most diverse area, and women that are just as diverse to fit diverse tastes. I am sorry if you are so closed minded as to think that a) there is a tri-state "look" and B) That the only "beautiful" people out there have to fit your Aryan Nation perception of beauty. Please, culture yourself.

Originally posted by kyoung

oh yes there IS the "TRISTATE LOOK" except maybe CT. the ideal female beauty in this country is still defined by blondes with blue eyes. how often do you meet blondes with blue eyes who are NYC area natives??

Are you out of your fucking gord???

actually boston accent is quite similar to ny accent.. boston has many cute girls especially in cambridge area.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

eeeeeeewwwwwww :tongue::D

Most LI chicks I know are at least semi-good looking. But as soon as they open their mouths and I hear that accent.. blah! I also hate spoiled little daddy's girls. Not saying everyone from LI is one... but you know :rolleyes:

im a retard because i tell the truth? you are a dumb ass mothe*ucker. im glad your mom liked it.

That's all you've got? Come on... You formulated this well-thought out theory regarding the "truth" (is that "truth" or a more Platonic version of "Truth?"), please shed some more light on the situation for us less-enlightened folk.

according to AMerica.. oh yeah your right the ideal female beauty in america is brunette with brown eyes and light brown skin, crooked nose and nasal Nu yawk accent.

Originally posted by tastyt

According to whom?

Please elaborate. I would loooove to get a few more laughs from this one.

according to AMerica.. oh yeah your right the ideal female beauty in america is brunette with brown eyes and light brown skin, crooked nose and nasal Nu yawk accent.

Please don't try to justify your ignorant and racist attitude on "America."

So let me summarize- Italians, Jews and PRs are all undesirable. I'm really shocked you haven't yet said anything about blacks. I applaud your restraint.

Most LI chicks I know are at least semi-good looking. But as soon as they open their mouths and I hear that accent.. blah! I also hate spoiled little daddy's girls. Not saying everyone from LI is one... but you know :rolleyes:

Long island girls spoiled...:rolleyes: naaaaaaaa:confused: :confused:

your from Boston and your talking about a long island accent? hehe..figures.. I have to go pAAAAAAAk my cAAAAAAAAr..I don't think you should be talking about accents..:rolleyes: :rolleyes::peeright:

man, I cant believe this thread lasted this long...

well, kyoung, either you are hangin in the wrong places or the pretty girls just arent looking your way or scariest of all, your perspective is completely fucked...i go with the latter...

too many fine women in this area - all shapes, colors and sizes...it's sad that you restrict your taste to one particular...

what makes tri-state area women most attractive is their depth - most of them are educated, culturally diversified, and independent - that's the one thing I couldnt find in Mass. or Arizona or Florida for that matter...at least not as the majority as it is here...