NY/NJ girls are uglier??

kyoung

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by girly

your from Boston and your talking about a long island accent? hehe..figures.. I have to go pAAAAAAAk my cAAAAAAAAr..I don't think you should be talking about accents..:rolleyes: :rolleyes::peeright:

:laugh: :laugh: LO fuckin L... Im going to boston at 5am b/c my best friends brother is in the coast guard and when they were stationed in NYC we took them to time square and we kept making them say words like park and car... thats too funny... and i resent this thread! :(

the number of replies on this thread again confirms the physical unattractiveness of most ny/nj girls. if you disagreed honestly with my argument you would've just ignored instead of explaining your disagreements. i agree with some of you saying many nyc girls are classy and smart but the overall intelligence level of NYC girls is offset by high number of... well forget it.

i rest my case. god bless you all and god bless america.

Originally posted by kyoung

the number of replies on this thread again confirms the physical unattractiveness of most ny/nj girls. if you disagreed honestly with my argument you would've just ignored instead of explaining your disagreements. i agree with some of you saying many nyc girls are classy and smart but the overall intelligence level of NYC girls is offset by high number of... well forget it.

and what the hell is so great about you to say stuff about NY/NJ girls?!?!?

Originally posted by grock1841

girls take better care of themselves in LA-

I highly doubt that... they take care of themselves as far as plastic surgery.. Ny girls got it going on. They know how to dress and do themselves up slamming.. But all places got beautiful girls.. To say one state has more or less is just ridiculous..

Originally posted by kyoung

What state do you live in? If its new york or New jersey i must say you are very bitter maybe because you've had no luck out here.. Your statements and this thread are so shallow anyways.. All people are beautiful. Its not about whats on the outside and whos better looking then who...

ive lived in ny for 2 yrs now and all the girls i dated here are from overseas.

Originally posted by girly

What state do you live in? If its new york or New jersey i must say you are very bitter maybe because you've had no luck out here.. Your statements and this thread are so shallow anyways.. All people are beautiful. Its not about whats on the outside and whos better looking then who...

but most people justified their responses by using models as their example, unfortunately models that are in New York do not come from here. I would have to say 99.9% come from Europe/South America and such, so to use that as an example as the NY/NJ stigma is not proper. In addition that Young guy was right, America revolves their taste in women around blonde and blue, look at all the magazines, only now are they opening up the doors for a larger variance, my personal choise is latinas.

In addition, in terms of getting dressed, this being my personal opinion, I do not think that girls get dressed very well in the, getting dressed in all black (Aka tight black pants, halter tops for clubs) and maybe low cut jeans once in a while. Then justifying themselves by sportin a Louis or Prada is not class. No one in New York makes their own style, they follow the trends of the runway shoes, TV, magazines. Miami/London/LA/Paris are more trendy in that respect. I have never been there but Tokyo is supposed to be mad crazy with that as well.

Finally, standards are low, from having gone out for a couple years now and having traveled, I have noticed that personal opinion of men and women is quite low in this area. Guys try for anything without caring, which then inflates egos. My friends have low criterias, big boobs is not hot...I have really high standards, be it wrong, but you have to be able to tell the difference between a 10 or a 6, and most guys could not do that.

I may get lambasted for that comment, but from reading the boards, I see that most people on here are quite quick on passing judgment on how someone looks, so don't stigmatize me for this. Example, how everyone speaks about SF and how Paris kicks people off the line because they are ugly and they feel so proud to show off because they got in.

And before you can come back and tell me that I am one of them, let me respond to you no, i am not, I never have had to worry about my looks in any way, which I guess is a good thing, but I do not pass judgment on others, I got a good gene pool just like my girlfriend did, but that in no way makes me better than anyone else, but the few on this board that are decent looking have the biggest heads. Bash me if you want, but that dude has his opinion, but at the end you have nearly 15 million people in this area, there better be a few good looking girls, I have gone to all the big spots in this area, and I have not been too astonished by the girls.

Originally posted by workenonlife

i grew up in cali ad went to school in georgia and i will agree with wut u say the metro area has fewer cute girls but it also has the highest number of ugly guys so girls do not feel bad just be sad yaLL are stuck with this area

UHHH....y r u showing ur cock???? I doubt anyone honestly would like to see that shit....:vomit3:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

eeeeeeewwwwwww :tongue::D

Most LI chicks I know are at least semi-good looking. But as soon as they open their mouths and I hear that accent.. blah! I also hate spoiled little daddy's girls. Not saying everyone from LI is one... but you know :rolleyes:

WOW ok i am a LI girl and i don't have an accent and i am not a spoiled little daddys girl...and as for saying we're semi good-looking thats way off cuz alot of girls out here are gorgeous