Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY/NJ girls are uglier??

kyoung

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion I dont know what they do but they breed some hot girls in Jersey and New York. I have friends from europe and other parts of the country who come here and have mentioned it to me . As far as Boston goes I travel up there for business and rarely see any thing halfway decent.

Originally posted by phatman

man, I cant believe this thread lasted this long...

well, kyoung, either you are hangin in the wrong places or the pretty girls just arent looking your way or scariest of all, your perspective is completely fucked...i go with the latter...

too many fine women in this area - all shapes, colors and sizes...it's sad that you restrict your taste to one particular...

what makes tri-state area women most attractive is their depth - most of them are educated, culturally diversified, and independent - that's the one thing I couldnt find in Mass. or Arizona or Florida for that matter...at least not as the majority as it is here...

What amuses me the most is how he claims to be speaking the "truth." And then actually tries to justify it! I'll give him some credit- at least he went for a little bit of a stretch by blaming his ideas on "America" instead of just saying "Because I said so!" :laugh2:

Originally posted by kyoung

actually boston accent is quite similar to ny accent.. boston has many cute girls especially in cambridge area.

Boston accents run a close-second to LI accents. They're probably just my second-least favorite because I'm kind of desensitized towards them.

Yuck, just the thought of hearing a girl open her mouth and say, "It's wicked ahsome in here. This bah is the best" :puke:

[beasty boyz]

anyway, I live in Jersey. There are hot jersye girls. cute ones, decent ones, ugly ones, nasty ones, etc.

Then there are LI girlz: Hot ones, cute ones, decent ones, ugly ones, nasty ons. Just b/c they come from a certain place doesn't make them any hotter.

BUT, every guy is different and likes something different about a girl.

~IMO--- I have yt to go out, and meet a non-good-looking LI chick.

Originally posted by girly

your from Boston and your talking about a long island accent? hehe..figures.. I have to go pAAAAAAAk my cAAAAAAAAr..I don't think you should be talking about accents..:rolleyes: :rolleyes::peeright:

Like I said, I hate Boston accents. And I, myself, have no trace of an accent whatsoever... so I can talk :tongue::D

actually boston accent is quite similar to ny accent.. boston has many cute girls especially in cambridge area.

well look at this way, boston is a college town. and from sept to may the population of boston proper and a 20 mile radius increases exponentially (estimated 250,00 ppl attend college in the area)! these ppls are from all over -- north, south, west coast and overseas. so you are pulling ppl from all over. the majority of the real bostonians are not blue eyed/blong haired.

and how the hell did boston get thrown into the mix? i thought this was a ny/nj thread anyways?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Boston accents run a close-second to LI accents. They're probably just my second-least favorite because I'm kind of desensitized towards them.

Yuck, just the thought of hearing a girl open her mouth and say, "It's wicked ahsome in here. This bah is the best" :puke:

Boston accents are by far the strongest..

im a retard because i tell the truth? you are a dumb ass mothe*ucker. im glad your mom liked it.

WEAK.......wait here's one you might not of heard yet.Tell your mom I left my slippers under the bed.Yeah I love that one.

Yo tasty rip this fool a new asshole while I do this :peeright: kyoung

. . . I'm gonna take the Bullworth position on this : We all need to keep fucking each other until we're all the same color . . .

. . I find mixed girls especially attractive and not just because I'm mixed my self . . . . There's just something about them that's amazing . . . anyways . . . peace everyone . . .

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

]

I don't know... that's a tough call. If you ask Long Islanders I'm sure they'd say Boston's are stronger. If you asked Bostonians I'm sure they'd say Long Island's accents are stronger. It's all a matter of perspective.

. . IMO both places mentioned are forgettable . . . peace . . :D . . .

Originally posted by sprincess218

it's obvious that kyoung is a scrub who is bitter that he can't get a date with any tri-state area cuties (and there are TONS of them). Hey, I hear girls in Oklahoma aren't at all particular about who they date..maybe you'll have better luck finding a blonde haired bimbette there!:tongue:

. . . :laugh: . . . . . Classic . . . .

This thread is stupid....

How could you really judge this based on where people live...some people who live in NJ now may have lived in NY before and vice versa. There are people spread all over and just because they live there at the present time doesn't mean they have always lived there.

Like me, I lived in brooklyn for most of life then I moved to LI for 2 years and now I live in Westchester.

There are good looking and ugly people everywhere...who is one to judge looks anyway? I want to see what the person who started this thread looks like :rolleyes:

Originally posted by neena16

This thread is stupid....

How could you really judge this based on where people live...some people who live in NJ now may have lived in NY before and vice versa. There are people spread all over and just because they live there at the present time doesn't mean they have always lived there.

Like me, I lived in brooklyn for most of life then I moved to LI for 2 years and now I live in Westchester.

There are good looking and ugly people everywhere...who is one to judge looks anyway? I want to see what the person who started this thread looks like :rolleyes:

well if i recall from reading his other posts, he's far from being an "american beauty" himself. (please correct me if i am wrong, and i could mistake him for another poster ) but i never saw a blond haired blue eyed korean before. :laugh:

or at least not a natural blonde! ;):hat:

Originally posted by nycchic24

well if i recall from reading his other posts, he's far from being an "american beauty" himself. (please correct me if i am wrong, and i could mistake him for another poster ) but i never saw a blond haired blue eyed korean before. :laugh:

or at least not a natural blonde! ;):hat:

Hi Sue....

Are you going this weekend???

You have got to be retarded. NY girls are the hottest around. Anywhere i have been at least. Girls come from all over to go to the fashion institute, they come here to be models, actresses and things of that sort. During the day i have to wear blinders when i drive so i don't crash in midtown. And of course we have our share of ugly girls but the beautiful ones are so spectacular to look at. SO how can you base something like quality of girls on location.