NY/NJ girls are uglier??

kyoung

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kyoung

oh yes there IS the "TRISTATE LOOK" except maybe CT. the ideal female beauty in this country is still defined by blondes with blue eyes. how often do you meet blondes with blue eyes who are NYC area natives??

eeewww....i'll trade u 5 CT bitches for 1 NY bitch....

Originally posted by phatman

man, I cant believe this thread lasted this long...

well, kyoung, either you are hangin in the wrong places or the pretty girls just arent looking your way or scariest of all, your perspective is completely fucked...i go with the latter...

too many fine women in this area - all shapes, colors and sizes...it's sad that you restrict your taste to one particular...

what makes tri-state area women most attractive is their depth - most of them are educated, culturally diversified, and independent - that's the one thing I couldnt find in Mass. or Arizona or Florida for that matter...at least not as the majority as it is here...

No educated girls in Mass:rolleyes:

you are into 60yr olds women? you are sick.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

WEAK.......wait here's one you might not of heard yet.Tell your mom I left my slippers under the bed.Yeah I love that one.

Yo tasty rip this fool a new asshole while I do this :peeright: kyoung

you are right im a korean guy but im into white girls except jews italians and hispanics. you have problem with that?

Originally posted by nycchic24

well if i recall from reading his other posts, he's far from being an "american beauty" himself. (please correct me if i am wrong, and i could mistake him for another poster ) but i never saw a blond haired blue eyed korean before. :laugh:

or at least not a natural blonde! ;):hat:

Originally posted by kyoung

you are right im a korean guy but im into white girls except jews italians and hispanics. you have problem with that?

hey (to sound VERY cliche)-- "to each his own" and "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

i guess you need to move out of the northeast then. (hate to tell you but the %age of jews and italians in boston rank right up there with nyc)

i suggest milwaukee.. lots of german and pollacks up there. you'd be in heaven.