Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Story

This happend last year @ my school...ok well this guy was masturbating during class he had a jacket to hide it but a few ppl from class saw him and after told the teacher so then the teacher told the principal and the guy got kicked out of school! The next day on the announcements! they said what happend and "...so and so beat up a monkey". The students also played Beat it by michael jackson the next day in that teachers class...anyway so there's my story..poor guy got kicked out of school...

Originally posted by romy20

haha thats funny poor kid oh well

but he got kicked outta school? isnt taht a little harsh, they coulda just suspended him no?

WoUld you wanna go BacK to ScHooL if u were That Kid? AfTer Everyone knew? THey Would be SiNgiNg "bEat it" to You EVerY Day!!!:laugh:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

WoUld you wanna go BacK to ScHooL if u were That Kid? AfTer Everyone knew? THey Would be SiNgiNg "bEat it" to You EVerY Day!!!:laugh:

i would, when you start playing along with it i bet they'll stop making fun of you. even though i would never do that in school but