Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bbbooom

took my first e pill last week. it was fuckinnn great, cant wait to do it again........

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

awww..aint that cute. u just lost ur first brain cells!!!

and look, u rolled one time, and u already got MDMA as ur avatar. i remember when ecstasy used to be the most exciting thing in my life. then i discovered a little thing called "sober fun"

Originally posted by xtcgspot

awww..aint that cute. u just lost ur first brain cells!!!

and look, u rolled one time, and u already got MDMA as ur avatar. i remember when ecstasy used to be the most exciting thing in my life. then i discovered a little thing called "sober fun"

dont listen to this clown... look at his name... xtcgspot.... lmfao. :laugh: j/k with u before you jump on my shit.:tongue:

hahaha welcome to the party...

jus remember sober fun is just as fun, but it is different... but you do need to do it every once in a while to keep yourself in check...

btw i took my first bump a couple of weeks ago and i hated it.. felt like every time i'd ever been drunk put together and having 3 of my 230 pound friends sitting on me(i'm 140)... i had really good stuff too... all my friends that bump were like dayem this is pure stuff!! not for me though felt like i was gonna die:blown:

i'll stick to mah mdma:D