Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Sat @ Exit ,..roxy Cp Cards Honored Til 1:30am Plus...

BobG

ANTHONY NERO on the main floor. There will be a live performance by AUBREY singing "STAND STILL" This new saturday night party at EXIT has a much more friendlier attitude. You'll notice a world of difference when you come. Those of you that have a ROXY CP VIP CARD(signed by lainie) will be honored with FREE ADMISSION before 1:30am. Right there is a friendlier attitude. you'll also notice a big difference in the attitude of the security, door people and management. Its also 18 to enter and 21 to drink. please come down and enjoy this new party

Originally posted by BobG

ANTHONY NERO on the main floor. There will be a live performance by AUBREY singing "STAND STILL" This new saturday night party at EXIT has a much more friendlier attitude. You'll notice a world of difference when you come. Those of you that have a ROXY CP VIP CARD(signed by lainie) will be honored with FREE ADMISSION before 1:30am. Right there is a friendlier attitude. you'll also notice a big difference in the attitude of the security, door people and management. Its also 18 to enter and 21 to drink. please come down and enjoy this new party

:D IM THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!

ANTHONY NERO WOO HOO LOL HES ONE SEXY LIL BITCH AND A PRETTY FUCKIN GOOD DJ ;)

Hi! Can you please tell me how to get the Roxy CP card? The other day I posted questioning how to get a Clubplanet Card. The board made fun!!!! Oh well. I thought I saw something pertaining to some kind of card posted on the board once before. I don't post or reply much, but I do like to read it!

So, Can you please help me get one?

;)

Originally posted by goagirl63

Hi! Can you please tell me how to get the Roxy CP card? The other day I posted questioning how to get a Clubplanet Card. The board made fun!!!! Oh well. I thought I saw something pertaining to some kind of card posted on the board once before. I don't post or reply much, but I do like to read it!

So, Can you please help me get one?

;)

uhm.. you gotta email lainie... i forget her email address.. and meet up with her when she's at roxy... i feel for you, everyone making fun of you.. i kinda understand .. some of these people can be like that... i'm new to the messageboard but i've been using cp for a while now... i stayed away from it for that very reason, but not everyone is like that.. if you find out lainie's email address let me know too, my friends need cards, they got screwed that first night.. lol

Originally posted by crxtacy

uhm.. you gotta email lainie... i forget her email address.. and meet up with her when she's at roxy... i feel for you, everyone making fun of you.. i kinda understand .. some of these people can be like that... i'm new to the messageboard but i've been using cp for a while now... i stayed away from it for that very reason, but not everyone is like that.. if you find out lainie's email address let me know too, my friends need cards, they got screwed that first night.. lol

it's lainie@clubplanet.com

Rich difeo, the kid running the vip section on the main floor is having his birthday party there tonight......(across from the stage) use his list to get into exit and be able to join this private party....

Guestlist: Rich Difeo

If u want to chill with anythony nero he will be in there for after hourz

:letsgo:

Originally posted by crxtacy

oh yeah, btw... roxy cards accepted at exit.. truly hilarious!!!

i guess exit wants to steal back some of it's crowd from roxy... for example me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

or the same promoters that run the Roxy party are running this party............. Now doesn't that make more sense.