Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What type of person are you??

origskeemr

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by origskeemr

This is for both males and females. When you are out and you see a hot girl/guy do you go up or just look and hopefully she will catch eye contact?? I know most people are gunna say i would just walk up to her/him i'm not a pussy blah blah but the truth is most wont. I noticed that when i am out and i see a good looking girl that i just stand there and hopefully she show me a sign that she thinks i am cute. I know i know i am a pussy!!! But i was just curious on how everyone else is:confused:

ur a pussy

Originally posted by misk

on behalf of all the shorties on the board....i will inform u that u r not THAT short! 5'5 is taller than a lot of us!!!!!!

shiit! what i would give to be 5'5... i think my girlies kitty and tasty would agree with me... we are tiny!!! :D

once again misky holdin her shit down... :grin: ;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

lmao sorry pimp

you better come down this thurs.

umm...:eek::worry::what:

u were in FULL spanish mode last night! LOL.....your game was weak though....as stated earlier...your a p*ss....haha...more concerned with your FAT BITCH then finding a fat bitch!! i have a headache...i think i am gonna be sick...

Originally posted by misk

umm...:eek::worry::what:

u were in FULL spanish mode last night! LOL.....your game was weak though....as stated earlier...your a p*ss....haha...more concerned with your FAT BITCH then finding a fat bitch!! i have a headache...i think i am gonna be sick...

i was fuckin retarted last night lol that kid was so funny, i cant believe how much i laughed and the poor soul had no clue we were laughing at him. and my game is not weak!!!!!

To anyone thinkin she is talkin about a fat bitch, she is talkin about a sandwich. Its soooooo good

Originally posted by djmoonshine

shiit! what i would give to be 5'5... i think my girlies kitty and tasty would agree with me... we are tiny!!! :D

once again misky holdin her shit down... :grin: ;)

5'5"... shit that's practically a giant! :eek:

Actually 5'4" is the average height of women in america... so no more complaining, Danni! Or you'll have the shawty squad on your ass! :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

5'5"... shit that's practically a giant! :eek:

Actually 5'4" is the average height of women in america... so no more complaining, Danni! Or you'll have the shawty squad on your ass! :laugh:

we are a vicious band of ankle biters!

Depends on the mood

lately i just want to dance and vent

if im looking for some fresh meat..try a bar or something.

Its all circumstance...

If im horney as a rabbit and i see a girl whos slutty i throw on my

macho asshole routine....because 99% of the time if they cant make up heir mind about who they want to go home with....they just want a one-night stand kind of deal....sad but mostly true.

Im im rabbit-like and i catch a cutie thats a tad more concertive

I turn into mr.suave ...dance next to them...smile.. strike up a few compliments...yadda yadda.

Now if its a girl that makes me choke on my heart...

i just stand there and drool on myself like a retard all night.

:laugh:

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

When I see hotties I usually try to get a good enough look to commit their image to short-term memory, look away hoping they haven't noticed me looking, and walk by as quickly as possible.

I am serious! I am a total pussy.

haha....i thought i was the only guy that couldnt approach girls when im interested.....i dont know what it is.....i guess the fear of rejection....im not bad looking ive had many girlfriend but i just cant approach.....unless im a little drunk than it helps a little...ciao

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd

haha....i thought i was the only guy that couldnt approach girls when im interested.....i dont know what it is.....i guess the fear of rejection....im not bad looking ive had many girlfriend but i just cant approach.....unless im a little drunk than it helps a little...ciao

that's cool...but tasty is a girl.......