Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did you learn on CP THIS week...! (week in review)

Wow weeks just fly don't they?

It's tronic Treatment night then WHAM

it's Pseudo and blink it's Friday...

Where dooo the hours go?

And as ususal once again I've been

entertained, angered, disturbed and

arroused (rrrrrrrroouurrr) on CP.

So once again I ask ya people:

WHAT DID YOU LEARN ON CLUB PLANET THIIS WEEK?

(Here's what I got...)

I LEARNED THAT LOTS OF

LOOSERS LIKE TO COME OVER FROM OTHER

BOARDS AND BASH CP WHILE EITHER REALLY

BORED OR JUST TOO RETARTED TO REALIZE HOW

STUPID THEY SOUND.

I LEARNED THAT QUOTH IS A CRAZY

SCARY IRISH KID THAT IS POWERED

BY HEINIEKEN ALONE RUNNING THROUGH

HIS VEINS.(slow down kiddo)

I LEARNED THAT IF I SAY I'M LEAVING

THEN WORK OUT A COUPLE MONTHS

TO STAY PEOPLE REALLLLY REALLLLY

WANT ME TO GO...

I LEARNED THAT PSEUDO GETS MORE

AND MORE GHETTO AS TIME GOES ON AND THAT

PERHAPS THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

I LEARNED WE IS FAMOUS IN MIXER MAGAZINE

AND THAT DAVE IS A HOT SEXY BITCH.

I LEARNED THAT CROBRA IS THE NICEST

GUY IN THE SCENE (aside from

his Archie Bunker shinanegans)

I LEARNED THAT I LOVE NY,

I LOVE THIS BOARD AND THAT

IT'S GONNA BE ONE THE HARDEST THINGS

I'VE DONE LEAVING.

(How about you?)

Lets see...

I learned that the people at baktun have no atari skill.

I learned that Highmay has a scary obsession with guns... and powerful ones at that.

I learned that Maudy should get the fuck out of nyc seconds after posting that hes leaving ( :D )

I learned Crobra is archie bunker at coal.

I learned Dj Wool has the ability to mindfuck me at will without even breaking a sweat... God i'm fiending to see another set... Is it wed. yet?

I learned that Maudy's theory on female breaks djs & aesthetics is completely accurate, and proved further day by day.

I heard about this great new Dj candra sollins (lol chris)

I learned that we need to shoot the neighbors in the next building over from pseudo. (Thats where highmay's obsession comes in handy)

I learned that its always a good night out as long as the cp crew is in effect.

I learned I need to move the fuck out of jersey so I can more easily come out every night like the music fiend I really am.

Oh, and I Learned that the cactus in justin's sig IS IN FACT less obnoxious than a picture of some guys cock.

1) I learned that getting mangled b 4 a set is a grate way to trainwrack very single mix.

2) I learned that Maudy is the carrier of a highly contagious breakbeat virus that fully infected Joeg and is spreading rapidly throughout the board.

3) I learned that weekday parties that are free or $5 kick ass.

What I learned::::

Pseudo is developing its own personality

Everyone and their mother hates Exit

Tunnelbandit doesn't wipe, hence he gets boils on his ass

Promoters just can't understand that promoting doesn't fly on CP.....and that maybe there are subtle ways to promote without sounding like a dick

Jealousys a bitch

Bump and "..." are taking things way too seriously

Bump and "..." post the same shit that is on the NY board but like to be different (can you say chat room or make a new board)

People that need attention like to create their own drama

There are some hopeless morons on this board

Workenonlife doesn't mind showing his pee pee over the internet

The Draper at SF concept is not well liked, although that flyer is the funniest thing I have seen in a while

I've learned that I smell. Badly.

I've learned that my ass is hairier than people originally let on.

I've learned that very few people give a rats ass about the Little Rascals.

I've learned that going to Exit can be a painful, painful experience.

I've learned that a lot of things people write don't initially appear to be written in the English language but apparently other people understand it!!!

I LEARNED THAT PSEUDO GETS MORE

AND MORE GHETTO AS TIME GOES ON AND THAT

PERHAPS THAT'S WHY I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

Mugz - that's what is wrong with the place. I don't know how you can say you love it when people shit is getting stolen!!

People are scared to take off their jackets and have to watch their stuff constantly!!

Kids are tagging up everywhere and disrespecting psuedo and then starting fights!!!

I'm sorry, but I learned that psuedo will not last long with some of the element that is hanging around there, it's only a matter of time!!!

Originally posted by crobra

Mugz - that's what is wrong with the place. I don't know how you can say you love it when people shit is getting stolen!!

People are scared to take off their jackets and have to watch their stuff constantly!!

Kids are tagging up everywhere and disrespecting psuedo and then starting fights!!!

I'm sorry, but I learned that psuedo will not last long with some of the element that is hanging around there, it's only a matter of time!!!

You are 100% correct. I took off at 2. The entire elevator was tagged and then when I got to the lobby it was all fucked up. Spraypainted all in red, I’m talking wall, doors and windows. I was out side for 2 min and the cops showed up. I don’t think that PSEUDO will not happen again for a long long time. I’m pissed because it’s my favorite weekly party.

They will work it out..

They are getting real SECURITY (Doing bag checks and Ids.)

next time as well as promoting better to get

the place filled with more "clubbers"

and DJs and less hoods..

I knew the party was over

when the BTS punks walked in..

(I was being ironic about the Ghetto shit)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by joeg

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally forgot about that!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol!!!

peaked my curiousity?????:confused:

well its my first week posting here..and im pretty sure no one cares what i think..but here it goes n e way....I learned that this CP stuff can kill time between class..sleep..work..everything...i learned that people hate exit as much as i do but like Tiesto as much as i do. I learned that this Pseudo place might b ill to go check out..but that i should probably bring some of my friends from the "hood" along just in case shit "gets crackalacking"..i learned that some people are exhibitionists at heart and love to show off their SCHLONG..i learned Too Young is a man in China....i learned u guys Meet up...i learned u guys dont like newbies..i learned it takes like 2 fucking weeks forme to b able to post after i register.. well..thats about it..

i learned that i am a "good kisser" :D

i learned that roninmess is blowing djjon

i learned that my accounting info systems class is pointless and hard

i learned that CSFB (investment bank) is filled with morons

i learned that linabina is horny all the time

i learned that i am a "stud" :cool:

i learned that carl cox tix are $40, not $30 as i thought :(

i learned that girls in glasses are fuckin cute

i learned that the songs "sister sister" and "purple" make me have flashbacks of england *drool*, as well as cause me to pump my fist in the air no matter where i am (yes i need help yes)

I've learned that..

I've missed all of you since my absence.

I have gotten my resume shit together (finally) and am in the process of getting a job through an agency (yea good luck, quoth)

I become not much different of a crazy fuck that i naturally am as compared to when im drunk, cept maybe funnier cause alcohol can make u talk some funny shit without holding back, right sexybabyd? lol.

Even though i was gone for a while to get my shit together, i come back and as the song goes, I Feel Loved. :)

Bigpoppanils is a cool kid, but i wouldnt be surprised if i see him on the news one day for sexual harrasment or molestation charges, or even redrum.

Im a fiend for the bbq pork meal at REPUBLIC

I really want a fuckin nice piece of the hostess at REPUBLIC (ugh that face, smile and ass, not to mention rack)

Mugz is severly a cool fuckin guy all around and he comes with no bullshit, no fronts, no fakeness or phonyness, but pure thoughts and words.

jonstephen and i can still be drunk and make fun of one another ethnicities without getting "emotionally distrubed" lol

Pseudo is not worth going to anymore.

Celia, (maudy's friend) has really pretty eyes and thought i was 24 :cool:

Heineken is fast becoming my beer of choice over Guinness and i don't know why.

There are Too Many Hoes

Joeg has come a long way since his days in high school and its true that electronic music can be outlet for some who never really enjoyed life as much as they have now with the discovery of electronic music.

People think just cause im drunk and having laughs with a "board friend" they automatically assume that i am hooking up with them. :rolleyes: (assholes)

Since i been back this board has tooo many newbies and one by one they will have to get either A) Schooled by Quoth or B)taken out

TastyT has sexual thoughts about me (musta been them deep knee thrusts at APPLE)

Kraftwerk-The Mix is always gonna be one of my fav albums and that i need to find it on vinyl.

Thankfully my father's test results from his biopsy came back Negative for cancer.