Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best club in the world

There is not just one gatecrasher.....the most popular one is n belfast england,....but they throw parties elsewhere.....u mentioned a shitty line up.....next month they are throwin a party with....one of the craziest line up i have ever seen.....including....van dyk, picotto, tall paul, donald glaude, oakenfold, sven vath, and several others in 3 different rooms ....i think thats pretty fuckin insane......ciao

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd

There is not just one gatecrasher.....the most popular one is n belfast england,....but they throw parties elsewhere.....u mentioned a shitty line up.....next month they are throwin a party with....one of the craziest line up i have ever seen.....including....van dyk, picotto, tall paul, donald glaude, oakenfold, sven vath, and several others in 3 different rooms ....i think thats pretty fuckin insane......ciao

yea Gatecrasher is a party.......which is presented at different clubs around the world.......Gatecrasher had parties at Limelight a bunch of times last year.......and I was exaggerating when I said shitty lineups........of course they get some great DJs but I'm just not a big fan of the hard trance/techno stuff.......and that's pretty much all the DJ types they go for........they don't represent house music at all.......no club has ever presented a better DJ lineup than Twilo did IMO........I'll grab a two month section of their schedule from last year and you will see how sick it really was........:D

Twilo

Friday February 16, 2001

DEEP DISH - 2:30am - close

LAYO & BUSCHWACKA 11pm - 2:30am

Saturday February 17th

JUNIOR VASQUEZ - after hours

DAVID KNAPP

**** SUNDAY FEBRUARY 18TH ****

PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND

CARL COX vs DANNY TENAGLIA !!!!!

Carl is playing from 11pm-4am

Danny & Carl will tag-team from 4am-5am

Danny takes it over until closing time...........

Doors open at 11pm

General admission $35

18 to party 21 to drink

Photo ID required-State ID, Drivers License or Passport

Dress Code-casual

Friday February 23rd

GLOBAL UNDERGROUND RELEASE PARTY

JOHN DIGWEED & SEAN CUSICK

Saturday February 24th

RESPECT IS BURNING

DIMITRI from Paris

ALDO

###### WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 28TH ######

BOY GEORGE

PETER RAUHOFER

Friday March 2nd

STEVE LAWLER

JOHN GRAHAM aka QUIVVER

THREE

Saturday March 3rd

MAX GRAHAM

TSUYOSHI SUZUKI

Friday March 9th

DAVE RALPH

ANDRY NALINE

CASS

JUSTIN SCOTT aka VOYAGER, ARIA

Saturday March 10th

ANTHONY PAPPA

SEAN CUSICK

Friday March 16th

SVEN VATH

MISS DJAZ

ANTHONY ROTHER

Saturday March 17th

DANNY HOWELLS

Friday March 23rd

NICK WARREN

SANDER KLEINENBERG

PASCAL F.E.O.S.

Friday March 30th

###### THE FOURTH ANNIVERSARY ######

SASHA/JOHN DIGWEED

SEAN CUSICK

Saturday March 31st

PETE TONG

Friday April 6th

JOSH WINK

DOC MARTIN - First Twilo appearance in 3 years!!!!!!!!

TERRY FRANCIS

Saturday April 7th

DAVE SEAMAN

CHRIS FORTIER

Friday April 13th

PAUL VAN DYK

LUIS DIAZ

So far of all the clubs I've been to La Boom in Cancun takes the cake...I was there that night Peters was spinning (March 13th) and it was absolutely insane...I'm hoping to find something better of course but Peters in La Boom will be hard to top...Can someone tell me why there is an English phone booth in there though? We'll, I got some in it so I guess that would be my 1st guess...Anyways its a fawkin sik club

Originally posted by boywonder77

Without a doubt thye best music I've ever heard in a club. Once youv'e heard Junior on a good night he spoils listening to any other DJ in the world(His Birthday two years ago was insane) but guys fucking each other in the bathroom is a bit much for me.

there was plenty of that going on at cpi's during the summer when junior spun there :eek:

IMO... it's where you have the best fun. heck, i can throw a party in the backyard and throw a slammin mix cd and i would have a blast as long as my friends are there. but as far as venue goes here are my choices

1 - gatecrasher for scott bond (never been there tho but would love to go)

2- any gatecrasher parties, they travel all over the world

3 - hb - don't even ask

4 - limelight, the OLD daze, know what i mean

5 - twilo