Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just another Review of Roxy...

The vibe was really good last night at the Club. Lots of wonderful people, the only new faces I met were DGMODEL, ATOMICAPPLES, and There friend, sorry I could barely hear anything over the system. Johnny played massive vocals and spun some crazy ass hard beats later in the night. When we finally overtook the stage from crazy Juicer bouncer muscle head, the night went extremely well. Shout outs to my clubbin boyz, SexxyH, Linabina, Randall, Roninmess, BigPop, Quoth ( Rubs Jay UHHHHHHH!), MikeBugOut ( my nyagga), Codica3, BlazeNy, SexyBABYDee (Where the fuck where you?, saw your ass once), DjJohn hope your boy was aiight, Teklord nice plugs, and anyone else that I forgot. Hope to see you there in attendance soon.

Yo yo!! What's up to the stage crew! Had a good time last night, i'm glad I decided to stop by on the way home from school. hehehe, you like my plugs bitch?? My ears are still ringing though, sucks. Yea I donno what happened, the juiceheads were taking over the stage. I hope you guys reclaimed it after I left. And I hope nobody else fell off the stage. PEace! Did anyone take pictures last night?

Originally posted by doubtness

wtf....

do we have to fight everyone that on a stage these days?

First, Matrix.....

Now, Roxy?!?

you know it....i wasnt there but i would have been booted fools off the stage with you guys......

do i have to have to create 7 simple rules of who belongs on the stage at roxy.....:cool:

i am very happy with the night

chris lewis was awesome!!! much better than manny the greek (i.e JV junior)

Vicious-

fantastic! thanx for playing "why go"! its the first faithless song i have heard in a NY club besides insomnia

great mixing! too bad you couldnt have spun longer....

yo mugz and spygirl...wtf?

Had a great time at roxy with everyone... Night started wierd, finished great... then headed to Vinly with DJJonStephen. Vinly is my new spot. shits insanity right there.

Vicious- classy man coming up to the stage to talk with us. Sucks that you had problems in the booth, but it's all good.

Great takin over the stage.

Blaze- "I am Roxy stage crew!"

Bugout - Send me that aftermath :cool:

Lynne- Glad we talked

DJJon- Great night at Vinyl bro. Sick ass time there, gots to do it again soon.

I shouldnt even explain my night but in short....

Got wasted.....(with jon and quoth)

Got in trouble for drinking 3 times before finally getting kicked out... (with dgmodel, thanks for the id then i dunno what happened to the wrist band??)

Ended up at vinyl and had a great time....(vinyl is the shit ronimess)

Good seeing everyone........seems everyone knows me but no one knows my name so now you know bitches@!!!@