Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From what it seems...Bunka is about to be more packed than last week!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah ok, and I’m an angle :D YOu just want to get on BUNKA's good side now that The Grand opening with

***John Michaels*** is March 7th who are you fooling! GOOD LUCK GETTING IN. . . :laugh:;)

you and bunka can go fuck yourselves:rolleyes:

BG

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by themcmattyc

well when you wait 8 months to pay people, thats what happens!!! its all good!!! let them have one OK night!!! it wont last long....summer is around the corner... i think its time for someone to buy that place and make it a real club... its been on the market for too long... the downfall? owners who think they are dj's and emcees, assholes as managers who have no clue, a carwash attendent as an emcee, and a horrible rep!!! well peace out...thanks for the memories!!!

Very Bad form..... :half:

Don't ever Sleep!!

Originally posted by nickymidnite

one night a week isnt going to keep them in business... come down to abyss it's alot betta

:laugh:

Honey, we all know that you are a teen night promoter. SO please when you can enter either Bunka or Abyss on a regular night let me know!

Oh and by the way it sounds from your spelling of "betta" that you better start paying attention in your spelling class!!

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

:laugh:

Honey, we all know that you are a teen night promoter. SO please when you can enter either Bunka or Abyss on a regular night let me know!

Oh and by the way it sounds from your spelling of "betta" that you better start paying attention in your spelling class!!

Really and how would you know that??? unless you are who i think u r:D ... and i do pay atterntion in most of my classes:D

first of all i work matty (not nick) i work for both nightclubs so i will tell you how it is. Now first off, Unique, Joe Giorgio, and Myself plus mc Showboat built up the teen night over the period of 2 years. Abyss was getting killed for years by bunka. We managed to build the night up to about 2000 kids per teen night while bunka was still doing 3500 kids. NOW KEEP IN MIND, one of the bunka promoters leaves bunka and takes the mailing list for bunka teen night and gives bunka a fraction of the names on a so-called mailing list. Now abyss has the bunka and the abyss teen night mailing list. (my belief is that no promoter should control any of the clubs personal lists). mc matty that is why at the moment abyss has the better teen night. I WOULD STILL BE THE TEEN NIGHT DJ BUT BECAUSE OF THE PROMOTER SITUATION I LEFT DUE TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST WITH BUNKA.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT MY MAN RINGO. MATTY, why are you airing all of these hard feeling out now. You haven't worked since the summer. gotta go, i'll finish later.............have a good day

Originally posted by kirklop

first of all i work matty (not nick) i work for both nightclubs so i will tell you how it is. Now first off, Unique, Joe Giorgio, and Myself plus mc Showboat built up the teen night over the period of 2 years. Abyss was getting killed for years by bunka. We managed to build the night up to about 2000 kids per teen night while bunka was still doing 3500 kids. NOW KEEP IN MIND, one of the bunka promoters leaves bunka and takes the mailing list for bunka teen night and gives bunka a fraction of the names on a so-called mailing list. Now abyss has the bunka and the abyss teen night mailing list. (my belief is that no promoter should control any of the clubs personal lists). mc matty that is why at the moment abyss has the better teen night. I WOULD STILL BE THE TEEN NIGHT DJ BUT BECAUSE OF THE PROMOTER SITUATION I LEFT DUE TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST WITH BUNKA.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT MY MAN RINGO. MATTY, why are you airing all of these hard feeling out now. You haven't worked since the summer. gotta go, i'll finish later.............have a good day

oh boy NOW you did it you got kirk involved..You all in trouble now...Kirk i know your right....we had this covno when it first started at my work place remember.....i got friends a both clubs...that why i dont post bad shit about bunka.....Still got love for everyone their

-louie live

We managed to build the night up to about 2000 kids per teen night

that is a large number, no one at abyss has ever said that before

NOW KEEP IN MIND, one of the bunka promoters leaves bunka and takes the mailing list for bunka teen night and gives bunka a fraction of the names on a so-called mailing list. Now abyss has the bunka and the abyss teen night mailing list.

we dont send mailers, maybe half of one, we just have the right recipe and good workers

(my belief is that no promoter should control any of the clubs personal lists). mc matty that is why at the moment abyss has the better teen night.

if the promoter started the teen night i feel like its the promoters mailer

and that is not why abyss has a better teen night, krome's is good as hell even when they do one on saturday & sunday

no offense to you Kirk but I just dont agree with everything you said, though I do think Matty was out of line with his comments

so you think that a mailing list is what makes a teen night??? WRONG!!! its structure, word of mouth, and your hosts and dj's!!! also, its how good you are to your employees... (it also helps to stay sober) Our teen nights are successful because we do it right... if zero mail was sent out, we still would be on top!!! and thats the way it is for every party i have ever run... from making the back room @ bunka better than the front room on a teen night, (guess thats why you would hide the mic...sorry i stole the spotlight) to an insaine night at abyss, to every one-off i've ever done... thats how we do it!!!

as to the comment "dont ever sleep"

is that a threat? i dont sleep, ever... my door is unlocked, so anytime you wanna stop bye and let me know what that ment!

bottom line,

i posted a statement at first...no out of line comments... but i guess some people are on edge and nervous about their places of business... maybe there's a lot of stress there for them... but this all got blown out of proportion... the only point i need to make was i hate disrespectful people, and i will prevail over them in the end... well im just gonna laugh to myself about our success now... I KNOW YOU HAVE MY NUMBER, YOU'VE USED IT FOR BS BEFORE!!! so if you have a problem, use it now!!! thanks to those who actually made me feel like family... See you all at the grand finalie to my b-day week!!!

clubbincutie

so you think that a mailing list is what makes a teen night??? WRONG!!! its structure, word of mouth, and your hosts and dj's!!! also, its how good you are to your employees... (it also helps to stay sober) Our teen nights are successful because we do it right... if zero mail was sent out, we still would be on top!!! and thats the way it is for every party i have ever run... from making the back room @ bunka better than the front room on a teen night, (guess thats why you would hide the mic...sorry i stole the spotlight) to an insaine night at abyss, to every one-off i've ever done... thats how we do it!!!

as to the comment "dont ever sleep"

is that a threat? i dont sleep, ever... my door is unlocked, so anytime you wanna stop bye and let me know what that ment!

bottom line,

i posted a statement at first...no out of line comments... but i guess some people are on edge and nervous about their places of business... maybe there's a lot of stress there for them... but this all got blown out of proportion... the only point i need to make was i hate disrespectful people, and i will prevail over them in the end... well im just gonna laugh to myself about our success now... I KNOW YOU HAVE MY NUMBER, YOU'VE USED IT FOR BS BEFORE!!! so if you have a problem, use it now!!! thanks to those who actually made me feel like family... See you all at the grand finalie to my b-day week!!!

Originally posted by clubbincutie

oops, damn auto logon... that last post was from

clubbincutie The MC Matty C!!!!!

www.StateofMind.tvThe MC Matty C

LOL 2 Identities that's funny!:laugh: