Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever See Sexual Acts In A Club?

Originally posted by quoth

Anyone ever see newbies ask some dumb fuckin questions that are so played out on this board? :idea:

Thats so not nice and nasty..:mad:

Eww Yuckie I saw this really tore up girl in factory giving a blow-job to this really over weight guy.. I must say they both looked like they came from a trailer park down south. They def did not belong in there.

I've been at work since 7am i need some sort of entertainment!!!!

So any stories Quoth?

Seriously though Quoth, I see your posts all over the place and sounds like u know ur shit, I've been out of the scene for a little over a year now, what club u recomend? Roxy? that's the only one im hearing any good things from, appreciate ur input!

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

in one night at sound factory i saw a girl get finger popped by two guys on the dance floor, a girl getting slammed underneath the stairs that lead to the basement and a girl giving brain to this guy by the jacuzzi room.

Really?? Me too!! :eek:...just about every Sunday I see that @ S.F

New York , what a town ! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Riiiiiiight.... :rolleyes: Quoth the only thing you are qualified to teach is Aborigenese kindergarten :D

I only teach Aborigenese when im drunk, u know that.

But, i do teach one hell of a crash course in open-toe shoe stepping?? :idea:

Originally posted by quoth

I only teach Aborigenese when im drunk, u know that.

But, i do teach one hell of a crash course in open-toe shoe stepping?? :idea:

Yes, you're a friggin EXPERT at that!!!!! :mad: lmao

Oh I have a story! This one time at band camp, Quoth stuck a flute up his pussy! Oh wait a sec... that doesn't go here :idea:

i have seen it all... anyone who goes out alot probably has seen it all.... at SF u see lots of sexually shit going down there.... seen a guy and girl getting it on in booth on the 4th floor.. bouncers said it was entertainment lol ....

i remember the first time i ever seen anything..... at Tunnel back in the day... i think it was my first time there.. saw some girl going down on a guy in one of the cages on the main dancefloor... i was shocked :D