Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Next meetup in New Brunwsick

Well first of all i've been informed that the word meetup is being use incorrectly. So from now on I will refer to the gathering of fellow clubplaneteers as a dinner/drinks "social."

A few others have expressed interest in Social(x-meetup) #4 in lovely NEw Brunswick. I've had two on a Thursday and one on a Tuesday. MY question is what day is the best for you?

So who is down? If I schedule it, will you come(thats a dumb question, we always end up packing the place in)? Spread the word.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by snoboardr2

aiight,

down hwy 287 is skip and a block away to New brunswick only prblim is: "Wherever this social is gonna be, can an 18 yr [me] old go?

Yep. All ages. For those who don't know the routine:

Pregame at my apartment

Dinner/drinks at Stuff Yer Face (a block away)

then maybe Platinum, or bars, or whatever.

About 25 people usually show up for dinner, the more the better.

Originally posted by teklord310

then maybe Platinum, or bars, or whatever.

yeah Platinum is a good idea!!!!! That would be fun! :D

oh wait that's where you guys had the meetup last time, right? I wasn't able to go but I hope I can go this time!!! Let us know when you get all the details...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i dont think the roxy heads could handle John Michaels:laugh:

BG

Let me think about the 7th, I have an exam the following week. Whats going on Tuesdays at Platinum? They haven't been promoting anything, so its probably going to be empty.

Trancend - midnight is ok, we're ususally still together till 2 or so. I'll keep you posted.

Originally posted by carusomaas11

How bout Thurs....March 7th at Bunka....World bar....west siiiiiide!!

Its 18+ and good music....

John Michaels spinning.......

well you know I won't complain about the location!! :smile2: I think it sounds like a good idea, is that one of the first nights that John Michaels is spinning there?

Originally posted by StArBrYte

well you know I won't complain about the location!! :smile2: I think it sounds like a good idea, is that one of the first nights that John Michaels is spinning there?

I think he is opening up for Green Velvet this weekend (March 1)....then headlining next Thurs...correct me if I am wrong Scarletpromos or JM....