Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERO layed it down HARD!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd

cant wait this week is gonna be pretty crazy....wed, thurs, and sat, .....im gonna be hurt.....lol.....i luv it......:screwy:

this may be a stupid question.. i know you are friends w/ Nero... do i know you personally??? Just curious.. sorry :confused:.

I hate when I talk to people in person and then find out they are from the board or visa versa. I feel so dumb :laugh:

Originally posted by royalpbobbyd

u know me very well.... look at the name and location..... i think u could take a good guess....... ill give u a hint ..... ummmmm ... heeeeeeeeeey !!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

BOB!!!! ahhhhhhh lol.. you know thats what i was thinking but i wasnt quite sure... hehe.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.. :tongue:

TEB I SWEAR IF UR NO THERE !!!!!! GRRRRR IM GONNA KILL U, N THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF U CP HEADS, EXIT IS ALOT NICER THEN TUNNEL N LIMELIGHT N U GUYS CAMEOUT TO THERE IN PACKS? HOPE TO SEE EVERY SAT, CANT TALK BUT, I HOPE TO SEE EVERY1 FRONT CENTER OF THE BOOTHE

Nero is sooo right...No matter how much shit that is talked about Exit...Its still one of the nicest and well layed out clubs in the world...Just because a bunch of scumbag promoters and shitty staff ruined the Friday party doesn't mean Staurdays hafta be the same...Just get in there and pack the place with our people and it will be our party...Nero took the Exit² job for you guys..So that you can hear good music in a good club..Come support him!!!

Originally posted by anthonyn

TEB I SWEAR IF UR NO THERE !!!!!! GRRRRR IM GONNA KILL U, N THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF U CP HEADS, EXIT IS ALOT NICER THEN TUNNEL N LIMELIGHT N U GUYS CAMEOUT TO THERE IN PACKS? HOPE TO SEE EVERY SAT, CANT TALK BUT, I HOPE TO SEE EVERY1 FRONT CENTER OF THE BOOTHE

what did i tell you.. a promise is a promise.. and you know i never make them.. so you should feel special.. Of course I'll be there... I'm your # 1 fan !!! lol :D