Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERO layed it down HARD!!!!!!!!!

Ya they really need to talk to the tech guy...Nero couldn't get the energy last night because of the volume...He ripped shit starting at about 3:30...He spun a great set aside from all that bullshit though...Hopefully everything will be ironed out by next week and more ppl will start showin up before 2 so he can rip it earlier

hey guys thanks for comming out, this week was alot better no? i was not playin @ fullsteam, only had 2 turntables workin and they wouldnt set up any fx for me, nor did it snow or anything. i hope that next week everything will be 100%. seemed like everthing else all in all was lovely. i found the right groove for the exit crowd so next week!!!!!and dont forget wens @ aldos & thurs @ dimis both nj. thanks bobby njnick n aluv, sorry i was a lil late getting there, but my FREINDS BLOW. but im gonna have some surprises next week!! also im recently in the same booking agency as m.o.s. so hopefully in g inthe near future they will let me bring in some of international freinds like, dj tom, john flemming,corstein,picotto, piu. these guys can get any1, so if u ask u might recieve

a nero

Nero def got decent around 3:30, but otherwise I thought the night sucked. There was no one there and no vibe. I got molested when i got frisked and ticket takers looked at me like I had 12 head when I told asked them about honoring the Roxy Cards. :mad:

Originally posted by legend38

Nero def got decent around 3:30, but otherwise I thought the night sucked. There was no one there and no vibe. I got molested when i got frisked and ticket takers looked at me like I had 12 head when I told asked them about honoring the Roxy Cards. :mad:

Molested??? The big black guy?!?! I got it covered Larry... next week :tongue:

Nero*** Once again sorry i missed it. sounds like it was overall a pretty good night.. I'll definitly be there next week, just like I promised.. You know me I never promise... hate the word!!! But I did... Next week will hopefully be off hte hook.. Exit sucks tho thats why there was so many problems but thats the way david works, nothing you can do about it... :)

hey awsome time last night..... nero thanks for rippin shit last night.... bob and rich you aholes i know you had to drive nero but thanks for making me drive all the people that weknew would want to leave early.....damn it.....only thing exit saturday has to do is turn the girl to guy ratio round..... ight see you next sat

lol u guys kill me, u know u dont need a post for me 2 thank u, no1 gets cds from me cept the u know whos. as far as the ride it was TED & CHRIS that got that blow me shout out not u rich, fawkers(lol) im still heated i havent seen all the cp heads that used to come to tunnel & limelight were u at, not gonna mention any names but u all know who u r.....

but that freinds comment, bro i love u guys but were where u all in 97, back when i was in the basement??? u know i got nothin but love, n u know this. every1 of my freinds know when i eat they all eat. i promise homeboy i will thank every1 cause its all the music lovers freinds & foes who put me where i am. im ur muzik whore:hat:

NUTTIN BUT LUV & HOUSE MUZIK:D :D :D

hahaz...i wuz just playin kid...But like you said...Where the fuk iz everyone that used to come and party??? Nero gets a residency at a place as sik as Club Exit and all these ppl that have been down since day 1 havent been showin up to suppport...Lets get goin party pplz...I know Exit has a sorta shitty rep but its the ppl that make the party...We have the chance to turn this place inside out...Lets take advantage...As for you Nero..If you play it, they will come...Just keep doin your thing...Eventually things will iron out and this will be a place we can call home...1 love

Once again, I missed out on Exit Saturday.. err.. I wanted to go this week, but then once it came down to Saturday night, I had no motivation to go out whatsoever..

The fact that I fell down the stairs and slammed into the door at the bottom didn't exactly help either.. I think I broke my toe.. it's all squished into my shoe right now, I can feel it throbbing..

Come to think of it, I think I kinda hurt my ankle too.. I didn't really notice it until I had to wear my sneakers today to go out to work, and I felt it all swollen and sore..

That sux.. :( :( :(

Originally posted by promojunkie

hahaz...i wuz just playin kid...But like you said...Where the fuk iz everyone that used to come and party??? Nero gets a residency at a place as sik as Club Exit and all these ppl that have been down since day 1 havent been showin up to suppport...Lets get goin party pplz...I know Exit has a sorta shitty rep but its the ppl that make the party...We have the chance to turn this place inside out...Lets take advantage...As for you Nero..If you play it, they will come...Just keep doin your thing...Eventually things will iron out and this will be a place we can call home...1 love

Hellz fuckin yea.. what he said :) . will definitly be there this sat to support you hun. I had a perfectly good explaination for my absence.. you want a note?? :laugh: just playing

Originally posted by codica3

Once again, I missed out on Exit Saturday.. err.. I wanted to go this week, but then once it came down to Saturday night, I had no motivation to go out whatsoever..

The fact that I fell down the stairs and slammed into the door at the bottom didn't exactly help either.. I think I broke my toe.. it's all squished into my shoe right now, I can feel it throbbing..

Come to think of it, I think I kinda hurt my ankle too.. I didn't really notice it until I had to wear my sneakers today to go out to work, and I felt it all swollen and sore..

That sux.. :( :( :(

Excuses!