Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
georgym

Does ANYONE see me???

First off, GOODMORNING:)

Secondly, DOES ANYONE SEE ME:confused:

I've been posting this morning, but im not seeing my name under "last replied" column. I get this error message from clubplanet saying there are technical problems.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLP!

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Clubplanet.com Message Boards database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Umm, DaaaaaaaaaaaaVe :confused::worry::hey:

Originally posted by totallytrance

oops yes I meant smokesum...he needs to get his ass over here and solve this problem...I wonder how long this is going to stay like this :blank::mad:

Sorry guys, SmokeSum was too busy eating. Apparently, Sizzlers was having a half price sale on its all- you-can-eat buffet. Smokesum, being the cheap fuck that he is, went out and took full advantage of the special offer... He ate so much that he fell asleep at the comp and let the board turn to shit..

Originally posted by avalondon3

Sorry guys, SmokeSum was too busy eating. Apparently, Sizzlers was having a half price sale on its all- you-can-eat buffet. Smokesum, being the cheap fuck that he is, went out and took full advantage of the special offer... He ate so much that he fell asleep at the comp and let the board turn to shit..

yea ok. Thats why you havent been to the gym in 2 weeks. Your spare tire is inhaling more air :laugh:

Originally posted by avalondon3

:laugh::D:laugh:

Sizzlers is Da BomB... Wednesday night specials...Mmmmmm:tongue: