Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howells Review!!!!!!!!

7 cue girls all ith ugly boy freinds hhmmm muic sounded thesame as most places an hhhmmmmmm its ike a place take your girl friend cause all the cute chciks had like a griup o ugly guys with so u deff can't meet a girl ther but u take your irl ther it seems so u don't gotta worry bout a real man roben her lo tho i was biggest juice head in ther sowas decent they need a bar tho

Originally posted by workenonlife

7 cue girls all ith ugly boy freinds hhmmm muic sounded thesame as most places an hhhmmmmmm its ike a place take your girl friend cause all the cute chciks had like a griup o ugly guys with so u deff can't meet a girl ther but u take your irl ther it seems so u don't gotta worry bout a real man roben her lo tho i was biggest juice head in ther sowas decent they need a bar tho

and now in english...??

Originally posted by naughtymelly

holy fuckin howells!!!

last night was absolutely insane...danny loves nyc and nyc loves danny....i think he would've played all day if they let him.

track of the night...safe from harm (the sunshine song)...wow...

I agree with you about Howells. Whatta guy, whatta DJ. But, I think it is interesting how 'Safe From Harm' is a Howells encore track but for DT it is a prime time track. Personally, I prefer DT's party ender Plank 15 - 'Strings of Life' (Curfew Mix). It is the absolute perfect way to end any party. Leaves you feeling like a million bucks.

:laugh: they totally need a bar.

Are you sure you were at Vinyl??

There should be no complaints about Vinyl last night. Howells was sick. Ripped everyone apart all night.... :smoke:

your penis is almost showing

Originally posted by naughtymelly

second to last encore track...

nyc420--you and andy were the CUTEST kids EVER singin every word!!! i was lovin it!

hahahhaa

ME?????????????

never;)

i just sent the track to Maron btw, in case u need it:)

Howells was amazing as always, i definitely was surprised to hear safe from harm in his encore tho....DT has been dropping it since Oct, and usually Howells encores are tracks noone knows...

oh well, it was fun as hell anyways:)

I def think that the track before tho, the new Science dept-Dusk Til Dawn, should have been the closing track, that shiiiiiit is hoooooot:cool:

who the hell is this guy and why is he here?

in english please :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

FUCK ME!!!!! I can't even describe Howells he didn't hold back at any point in the night I felt it even came close to NYE damn he rocked it to all of you who didn't go or went to World instead Thank you :) we had room to dance and their were no bpunks..just happy vibes and friendly people I've never seen such a great crowd closing it out awwwwww what a great night he could've gone till 9pm and we still would have been there :)

Bog, JoeyG (aren't you glad you came!!!!!!), Ron, Danielle, George, AL, SCOTTY!!!!!!!, I know I'm forgetting tons.....

it could be because I bashed my forhead into the fan by the back bar towards the end of the night..... another Vinyl battle scar hehe

Originally posted by snoozi8

Bog, JoeyG (aren't you glad you came!!!!!!), Ron, Danielle, George, AL, SCOTTY!!!!!!!, I know I'm forgetting tons.....

it could be because I bashed my forhead into the fan by the back bar towards the end of the night..... another Vinyl battle scar hehe

:hey: :hey: :finger2: