Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimi!!! How was the techno party?

malanee

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still wish I had gone to catch some techno. But I spent all day playing records in my room while waiting for sleep to come and then finally crashed from 8:30 PM - 11 PM and then got up and did homework. Yo should have gone to Buzz on Friday, Jimi. You would have enjoyed it and been there for the early morning portion of your birthday.

Guest jroo

listen, i never knew that you (royal) going to the party in md was a favor. i asked you if you wanted to go. if you wanted to hang out. have fun, go out. you want to know what a favor is? it's picking up your friend at your house while you're at a titty bar in dc. that's a favor. now, had you have told me that you were gonna take him (jimi) there and then straight up leave, at least i could have prepared for an extremely fucked up evening. the reason i got so wasted at heaven was 1. i didnt drive, we took a cab, 2. i have a lot going on right now and i was trying to kill my brain. . the plan was for everyone who wanted to go to, what was supposed to be a kick ass party, go. and everyone who didnt , to go to heaven, then everyone meet back up at the party, since the party was gonna last a lot longer. about the phone calls, when did you call? shall i get kicked in the balls because my phone was in my coat in the coat check? i like to dance when i go out, and i dont like things in my pocket, not even my wallet, if im carrying my wallet then you know that something is up. ie there's something in it. and i definately dont need a cell phone so that i can look call on the edge of the dance floor. that's just me though. everyone is different and it doesnt matter to me. jimi, im sorry that your bday sucked ass. but atleast the cake was good, and the "rave" was free for you. after this weekend im going to get a pyshciatrist to deal with my own shit. and nobody flatter themselves, its not over this night in question.

conclusion, both parties were pissed, its over, fuck it. let's go have a drink.

Originally posted by crownroyal

I'll respond when i get done eating my bacon cheeseburger from five guys.

Okay, I'm not a fan of the burger but I went to Five Guys and it was freakn' AMAZING! I got the junior cheeseburger and still couldn't finish it!

i am so hella sorry that you didn't like the party, esp. on your birthday! :( i feel like it's my fault since i promoted the party to you all. . .sorry. i don't know how long you've been partying, but you're going to have at least five more experiences just as jacked up as this one. . . .i could tell some horrible stories. . .i hope you'lll still keep an open mind about it. . .next time we'll go together and it won't be as bad. promise :)

Originally posted by malanee

Okay, I'm not a fan of the burger but I went to Five Guys and it was freakn' AMAZING! I got the junior cheeseburger and still couldn't finish it!

thats got something to do with going "beef blind?"

I gunna hafta check this placeout.

Originally posted by jroo

is it a double bacon cheeseburger? i had roy rogers. i should buy stock there.

Yeah it was so phat, my stomach hurts and I'm tired, I also took bhits. Anyways let me jump back in our conversation, I need to read up on The Young & the Restless down below so I remember what everybody was talking about.

AS THE WORLD TURNS continues...

listen, i never knew that you (royal) going to the party in md was a favor. i asked you if you wanted to go. if you wanted to hang out. have fun, go out. you want to know what a favor is? it's picking up your friend at your house while you're at a titty bar in dc. that's a favor.

in a loud forceful tone...

Dude dropping Jimi off was the favor, that paragraph doesn't make sense. I was gonna stay at the titty bar a little while longer but you asked me to drive him to Resonate so you could go to Heaven/Hell. I was pulled away from free beer (tell you later) and naked women.

now, had you have told me that you were gonna take him (jimi) there and then straight up leave, at least i could have prepared for an extremely fucked up evening.

with tears in his eyes...

OK, your right I should have, cos I didn't realize dropping him off meant I was responsible for his transportation for the evening. I wanted to go home and sleep so I could finish coughing up the yellow bile from last week (which is what I did after dropping them off).

the reason i got so wasted at heaven was 1. i didnt drive, we took a cab, 2. i have a lot going on right now and i was trying to kill my brain. . the plan was for everyone who wanted to go to, what was supposed to be a kick ass party, go. and everyone who didnt , to go to heaven, then everyone meet back up at the party, since the party was gonna last a lot longer.

with light sarcasm...

Kickass plan! Just one problem, why would you have driven Jimi here from Springfield? He has a car. How were you gonna go to Heaven?

about the phone calls, when did you call? shall i get kicked in the balls because my phone was in my coat in the coat check? i like to dance when i go out, and i dont like things in my pocket, not even my wallet, if im carrying my wallet then you know that something is up. ie there's something in it. and i definately dont need a cell phone so that i can look call on the edge of the dance floor. that's just me though. everyone is different and it doesnt matter to me.

Dude, I was talking about when I tried to call you after you woke me up at about 3:45am. You were at Bob's house. And when Jimi called Ruth and she said you had gone home, then he called back and you were sleep on the couch. You were miraculously teleporting to different locales within seconds.

conclusion, both parties were pissed, its over, fuck it. let's go have a drink.

I don't know about you but I was having fun at the strip club. But you can PM if you want in on that action...

magsSoap_Opera_Digest-resized180.jpg

First of all, you responded to MY thread! And I was referring to talking to him in person. This seems like a personal matter and not one that really needs to be discussed on the board.

supreme-court.jpeg

Woman no you didn't! You don't have custody until we go through the courts! Until then I'll just keep paying my support and seeing this thread from 9am to 5pm everyday! And I will be there for the first day of school and graduation!

This seems like a personal matter and not one that really needs to be discussed on the board.

You'll have to get a restraining order to keep me away our thread! Even Jimi's little seed has been a part of our wonderful bundle of joy!

Originally posted by crownroyal

magsSoap_Opera_Digest-resized180.jpg

First of all, you responded to MY thread! And I was referring to talking to him in person. This seems like a personal matter and not one that really needs to be discussed on the board.

supreme-court.jpeg

Woman no you didn't! You don't have custody until we go through the courts! Until then I'll just keep paying my support and seeing this thread from 9am to 5pm everyday! And I will be there for the first day of school and graduation!

This seems like a personal matter and not one that really needs to be discussed on the board.

You'll have to get a restraining order to keep me away our thread! Even Jimi's little seed has been a part of our wonderful bundle of joy!

Save yo drama for yo baby's mama!!! :laugh: