Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do I become................

How do I become a Sound Factory Master like all of the dedicated losers who go everyweek.

Yes indeed I have been there a numerous amounts of times back in the day when the crowd was good looking and there were not people falling all over the place because they cant handle their drugs. Now it is all kids in these ridiculous outfits and kids who do steroids who look like shit. When steroids go bad should be the name of the show they should appear in. Anyways, I need to know how some of you pathetic morons dedicate everyweekend to that place. Your lives honestly revolve around a club. Do you ever think about that. That song La La land is a perfect example to all of you who worship that place. You all indeed have to find time to kill the space in time" until you go back to your palace of drugs. I can surely bet that if there was an opportunity to have your own 1 bedroom apartment someone would get it. You people need SF to live. You spend your weekly paychecks cause of that place or you parents money. Either spending on a new outfit that looks like shot, drugs, or steroids. Some guys juice to go to SF and take their shirts off. Why? YOUR LOSERS!!! I hope that place burns down and all of the wanna be body builders are in it. Sit back and look how your lives revolve around clubs. It amazes me on some of the posts that are on this board. You really live for clubs,. you write about them, you have discussions, you count down the second to the next party. If you spent as much time reading and learning about something as you do focusing your life at a club you wouldnt be living paycheck by paycheck. I indeed write on this board but it is to bash all of you who are low lives and start trouble. I take my breaks to read some of these posts "oh JP you made me osooo good this weeknd" off the hook" I had these boms they were so amazing" Did you see that hot guy in the stairs" Go back and read some of your topics. Get something done with your lives please. Our economy has no future.