Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know you're CRACKED OUT after Vinyl if...

you stop to get cigarettes and a chocolate bar you reach into your pocket to find chage and when you open your hand in front of everyone and you're counting your coins, you realize they're all staring at your jar of leftover party supplies hehe Bog, you knew I would post this

Originally posted by snoozi8

you stop to get cigarettes and a chocolate bar you reach into your pocket to find chage and when you open your hand in front of everyone and you're counting your coins, you realize they're all staring at your jar of leftover party supplies hehe Bog, you knew I would post this

Kristy you also forgot.

You think you’re going shopping on Sunday after closing Vinyl, you get to St. Mark’s St. only to realize that it’s to damn eary.

You pull up to the Vinyl paring lot at 4:30 PM after Casa de Roha so JoeG can get his car, and your thinking of going to

Body & Sol

i had a similar story...

went to order some fast food after partying, and ordered more than we could afford (had $6 to our names between 3 people...)...yet i find 2 rolled up dollar bills in my cigarette pack....woo hoo :laugh: but still was $1 short, but the dude hooked us up with a cup we could all share cuz he thought we were so funny :cool:

The best moment was one that actually didn't have much to do with me...

We were arriving at Vinyl at on Friday at about 5am after doing a party at Limelight (no longer :( ) and this young gay couple that was totally rollllllliiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg come up to us in the parking lot and asks us if we can help them break into their car. Being from Brooklyn of course we siad yes (hehehe) So we are trying to find a hanger when the kids start explaining that they lost theri keys either in the car or on the floor of Vinyl... So 15 minutes later still can't find a hanger or wire or anything ans the one kid has emptied his pockets like 15 time and still no keys and all of a sudden ont he 16th try he finds the keys in his jeans. That is when you know you are cracked out.... Anyway we went in to Danny and I'll just leave it at that! :D

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

congratulations!

thats awesome! :D

we need more of these people

friggin drug addicts...you know who you are...hang your heads in shame!

people who can do them in moderation, PROPS to them....

but being sober is the best thing in life........i enjoy every minute of it......

thanx for the respect, it makes me feel good about what im doing

dave

or when u are about to leave u spend an hour looking for someone... only looking for them in the same to places over and over... then walk outside and realize that u didn't say good bye to anyone :)

Originally posted by crystelbella21

or when u are about to leave u spend an hour looking for someone... only looking for them in the same to places over and over... then walk outside and realize that u didn't say good bye to anyone :)

Yeah, what was that... lol... I finally showup, and you're nowhere to be found... :tongue: