Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pictures?????/

Ok, guys I have no idea how you saw that as a "snotty response"?! I was just helping. I never used that "search thing" so I didnt know what to tell her. . . So I’m not going to cause any DRAMA, but I am going to say…Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints so I'm sorry if you guys feel like, but for your info it wasn’t intended to be a "snotty response" :D

haha....actual watching u post stupid shit..then try to justify it ..is more amusing than u may think! and btw...your posts are not that deep that they require any "reading into".....

:rolleyes: and i mean that in the "skeptical,doubtful,questioning,uncetain,unsure way"

Originally posted by laurie619

I meant it the " :rolleyes: " for Skeptical, Doubtful, Questioning, Uncertain, Unsure....NOT a "snotty response" Dont you guys have something better to do then jump down my throat, and read into every little thing I post!!!

no laurie, in fact we all worship you for the goddess you are:rolleyes:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

no laurie, in fact we all worship you for the goddess you are:rolleyes:

Barry... how exactly did you mean that rolling eyes face? I mean, did you want to come across as skeptical, unsure, uncertain... or did you just want to roll your eyes? I am trying my hardest to read into this but I need help!!! :confused:

(I'm sorry I just couldn't resist!)

:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

Hey babe I'm doin FINE, just learned that I can't change the past, but I can ruin the present by worrying over the future.

So How you doin'. . . :D

Oh jeez, ms. self-proclaimed goddess:rolleyes: ..do us allllllll a favor and shut your Life Tips for Dummies book b/c NO ONE is listening!!!:peeleft: and thennnnnn:blown: POOF..be gone!!

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Barry... how exactly did you mean that rolling eyes face? I mean, did you want to come across as skeptical, unsure, uncertain... or did you just want to roll your eyes? I am trying my hardest to read into this but I need help!!! :confused:

(I'm sorry I just couldn't resist!)

:rolleyes::laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

basically i was rolling my eyes at laurie because she bothers me

BG

Originally posted by xbebekiss

Oh jeez, ms. self-proclaimed goddess:rolleyes: ..do us allllllll a favor and shut your Life Tips for Dummies book b/c NO ONE is listening!!!:peeleft: and thennnnnn:blown: POOF..be gone!!

Like I said before girls. . . Treat others just as you want to be treated.:D HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Originally posted by misk

u know...for someone who gets really upset and defensive when people jump down her throat....that was a pretty snotty response....ironic

You just read my mind. Does anyone know how to disassemble brakes on a SAAB??? :licker:

Just wondering......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Now remember sweetheart if you have nothing nice to say don’t say anything. . .;)

Notice that no one pays attention to your sugar coated Bull-Shit!

When it comes to you there is never anything nice to say... And people are going to comment anyway.

Deal With It!!!!

Originally posted by sigmagal

Notice that no one pays attention to your sugar coated Bull-Shit!

When it comes to you there is never anything nice to say... And people are going to comment anyway.

Deal With It!!!!

Umm…no one pays attention, from my perspective it looks like you just did, and about “people commenting anyway†I know and accept that not everyone will like me and sometimes there will be nothing I can do about it. I have accepted that some people may dislike me for no apparent reason, even when they don’t know me at all, but I learned to "Treat others just as you want to be treated." And I tend to stick with it. Sorry if it disturbs you in anyway…it wasn’t intended to GLAD TO HEAR IT DIDNT guccigrl44