Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3000 posts

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

sweeeeet!

goddam, there needs to be more female dj's...screw carl cox, i'm gonnabe in the front room for dj rap

damn straight! i'll be there as well admiring her, errrr, talent, on the decks. hey ya know, maybe if you wear your sombrero she might let you up there w/ her ;) it's worth a shot i suppose, haha

Originally posted by darkangel2k

damn straight! i'll be there as well admiring her, errrr, talent, on the decks. hey ya know, maybe if you wear your sombrero she might let you up there w/ her ;) it's worth a shot i suppose, haha

this is the sombrero i'll wear:

cj052501.jpg

Originally posted by darkangel2k

rofl!! :laugh: i think that'd definitely get her attention, btw, you have a spair pair i can borrow?

i guess itll be you, kuro and myself fighting over who gets their skivvies signed by dj rap on friday: i warn you, when being a dj whore, i have no friends :D

Originally posted by vicman

i pride myslef on that

Do you hate your job as much as I do? I saw the gardners out planting tulips orsome kinda flowers the other day and I asked my sup if I could go help just so I could have something to do, and the bastards said NO. I feel so deprived.

Originally posted by therunner

Do you hate your job as much as I do? I saw the gardners out planting tulips orsome kinda flowers the other day and I asked my sup if I could go help just so I could have something to do, and the bastards said NO. I feel so deprived.

well actually im pretty busy, but what cvan i say, i'm good at what i do that i even have time to spare to post 3000+ times on CP