Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
sumguy

The official "I can't stand clubcat" thread

Recommended Posts

you are hands down the most annoying person on this board...You think you are such hot shit darlin! and the fact of the matter is that you are not.... i for one don't give a flying fuck as to what the room smells like after you are through ravaging your boy toy for that week... and again, i have seen your pic... am i the only one in here who finds you to be repulsive? anyone with me on this one?

who wants to hear the sexual escapades of fat/ugly chicks? not me thanks.

Here'a a hint for you: Get over yourself.:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

well i sincerely hope there is some joke here...otherwise...

1) put it over on the Drama Board

2) prepare to have your asshole ripped a few times

:D

nope...no joke... LET THE RIPPING BEGIN!! CAUSE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK...I'M CRAZY LIKE THAT..... THAT'S WHAT I DO...

B

R

I

N

G

I

T

!

yes i'm back.... did u miss me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone looks, but too afraid to post...

am i going insane? has the sky fell? so u all think clubkat is entertaining and cute, right? do u all have "moderators" fear? like kat will ban u or something? jesus christ, this board is wrose off then i had thought....:confused:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, where's Chosen One? I don't know how he's going to feel about his lackey acting without prior permission. :blank:

"Can u handle it..... i don't think your ready.... cause my body is just so bootylishus!!":laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sumguy

everyone looks, but too afraid to post...

am i going insane? has the sky fell? so u all think clubkat is entertaining and cute, right? do u all have "moderators" fear? like kat will ban u or something? jesus christ, this board is wrose off then i had thought....:confused:

No I actually didn't post anything in reply (only looked as I hoped something better is coming up and you would truly make a point..didn't happen though) as this post is just stupid.

I mean, damn, it's the sex board and if you want to post about the smell of sex (and people are even answering on it) then, go ahead...enjoy.

Why do you read her posts if you hate them so much. Wouldn't it be much easier to just ignore them and not even bother reading. True sometimes the kitty talk might not quite be my cup of tea....but believe me, there are much more posts on this board that are REALLY NOT my cup of tea.

So......just get over it and read the stuff you find interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

No I actually didn't post anything in reply (only looked as I hoped something better is coming up and you would truly make a point..didn't happen though) as this post is just stupid.

I mean, damn, it's the sex board and if you want to post about the smell of sex (and people are even answering on it) then, go ahead...enjoy.

Why do you read her posts if you hate them so much. Wouldn't it be much easier to just ignore them and not even bother reading. True sometimes the kitty talk might not quite be my cup of tea....but believe me, there are much more posts on this board that are REALLY NOT my cup of tea.

So......just get over it and read the stuff you find interesting.

good advise, but she posts like 100 posts a day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sumguy

good advise, but she posts like 100 posts a day...

well...hold on...that's an easy one....Just ignore the 100 posts a day!!!....this will definitely make the reading easier for you....and keeps you calm and happy :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

well...hold on...that's an easy one....Just ignore the 100 posts a day!!!....this will definitely make the reading easier for you....and keeps you calm and happy :D

she's like a car wreck.... a very bad one involving 20+ cars.... you have to look.... you don't enjoy looking at all, but you HAVE to look. get it?:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sumguy

she's like a car wreck.... a very bad one involving 20+ cars.... you have to look.... you don't enjoy looking at all, but you HAVE to look. get it?:D

well, I guess than you are alone on that one.... and you have to suffer...so be quiet now and just deal with it :idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by flying_high

well, I guess than you are alone on that one.... and you have to suffer...so be quiet now and just deal with it :idea:

oh sweetie.... gosh....u don't know me very well, do u? no, u don't...

expect to hear alot more from me....:tongue::laugh:

Like mike, i'll fuck you till u love me... right Kat????? u dumb fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude who are you? Phatman I hate to disagree with you but no one is gonna waste the time to rip this guy a new asshole. Just some advice for you though sumguy stick to the drama board its seems to be all your good at. This section of the board is for people who actually have sex with other people.. not with themselves over old episodes of golden girls you useless piece of donkey fuck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by siceone

dude who are you? Phatman I hate to disagree with you but no one is gonna waste the time to rip this guy a new asshole. Just some advice for you though sumguy stick to the drama board its seems to be all your good at. This section of the board is for people who actually have sex with other people.. not with themselves over old episodes of golden girls you useless piece of donkey fuck.

i agree except

people like gabo also like to jerk off to golden girls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×