Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone, I Want Everyone To Give A Warm Cp Welcome To...

quoth

Originally posted by trancerxn112

hullo, that is about the extent of words you can expect within a day of posting for me... if you wanna see where i really shine... you gotta hit the Roxy stage Friday nights at around 3-4 oclock when the Russian Track comes out

Him and Rdancer have patent the Nordic Track dance....:laugh:

Welcome to a this message board starrlove.. immediately you will see a HUGE difference between CLUBPLANET and the other board that we're both members of.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I love the people on that board, and I love to bullshit with them, etc.. I really do love them, and they know it..

But some of them don't know what the hell they are talking about most of the time.. they just jump on whatever DJs ass is "in" at the time, I'm telling ya, it's like they got no minds of their own.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by starrlove

Codica3 i already see a big difference between cp and the "other board" lmao and to everyone that responded to this thread..thank u for making me feel welcome :)

P.S- Mike....love you babe

right back at ya. ;)

Originally posted by codica3

Welcome to a this message board starrlove.. immediately you will see a HUGE difference between CLUBPLANET and the other board that we're both members of.. :laugh: :

Don't get me wrong, I love the people on that board, and I love to bullshit with them, etc.. I really do love them, and they know it..

But some of them don't know what the hell they are talking about most of the time.. they just jump on whatever DJs ass is "in" at the time, I'm telling ya, it's like they got no minds of their own.. :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh:

whats up star.

and quoth stop talkin about gianni and mike... you are fixin to get whacked. they sizin up the cement booties as we speek.

peace out

PFloyd

Originally posted by blaznny

:laugh: :laugh:

whats up star.

and quoth stop talkin about gianni and mike... you are fixin to get whacked. they sizin up the cement booties as we speek.

peace out

PFloyd

Tell yer pussy crew that im a SIZE 12 and ill even go to Home Depot and buy the QUIK-CRETE myself. :blown:

Originally posted by quoth

Tell yer pussy crew that im a SIZE 12 and ill even go to Home Depot and buy the QUIK-CRETE myself. :blown:

actually fuck swimmin with the fishies we will just wait for you to fall between the cracks of the stage at Roxy again and close up the crack and bury you down there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

peace out

Roninmess

Originally posted by blaznny

actually fuck swimmin with the fishies we will just wait for you to fall between the cracks of the stage at Roxy again and close up the crack and bury you down there :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

peace out

Roninmess

Pete, you are so fuckin gone buddy!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

peace out,

linaFUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNbina