Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Muslim Countries View America

http://abbc.com/islam/english/toread/jewhist.htm

http://http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow.asp?art_id=3183701

More links.

Palestinian Islamists protest Saudi peace plan

AFP [ FRIDAY, MARCH 08, 2002 8:06:49 PM ]

IN EL-HELWEH, Lebanon: Some 1,000 Islamic fundamentalists in a Palestinian refugee camp of south Lebanon held a protest on Friday to call for more attacks on Israel and to denounce a Saudi land-for-peace offer.

Supporters of the Palestinian militant movements Hamas and Islamic Jihad, as well as the small Lebanon-based fundamentalist group Osbat al-Ansar, rallied through Ein el-Helweh camp after the Muslim weekly prayers.

"Jerusalem, we are coming," chanted the demonstrators, most of whom wore green headbands, for the colour of Islam, and carried a copy of the Koran, the Muslim holy book, in their hand.

Local leaders of the three groups, which are all branded as "terrorist" organisations by the United States, led the procession flanked by dozens of armed men. "Treacherous Arab leaders have sold out religion for a fistful of dollars to please Bush," they cried, referring to US President George W. Bush.

"The Saudi initiative recognises the Jewish state, gives (Israeli Prime Minister Ariel) Sharon a way out and only confirms that Arab leaders have sold out the land of the Prophet," charged a joint statement read out at the rally.

"The only response to such initiatives is to keep up military attacks and suicide operations" against Israel, it said, urging the Palestinian leadership not to give in to US pressure and "plans of surrender".

Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz has proposed a total normalisation of Arab ties with Israel in return for the Jewish state's withdrawal from all Arab territories seized in the 1967 Middle East war.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHARM EL SHEIK, Egypt — Saudi Arabia's foreign minister, expanding on his country's Mideast peace plan, said Sunday that to get "complete peace from the Arabs" Israel should allow an independent Palestine with Jerusalem as its capital in addition to withdrawing from Arab lands.

This is what breaksny and others just don't get. Though, given their recent silence, maybe they're starting to. You see, they live in a world that doesn't allow that their pet cause may be thus tarnished. It's of little use protesting that they support Israel's right to exist, when those with whom they side in this conflict make no such provisions themselves.

Well, they don't bother to read anything but the Palestinian stuff. And for some reason, they think that the mainstream media is pro-Israeli, but it definitely is not. Almost all the mainstream media is slanted toward the Palestinians.

See, they think they are balancing out what they see as pro-Israeli bias, by reading people like Said, but really everything they are reading is biased against Israel.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

axis of evil. hes trying to make this into some world war 2 type shit. i hate bush and the us government. we need ralph nader and frank serpico to team up and whip some ass (that could be a wierd tv show)

blah blah blah..all i hear out fo your mouth is garbled mutters. I read how many posts from you and its all a load. Are you middle eatern? If you hate this country and what it does so much why dont you leave????? You dont want to eat sand and dirt everyday? I bet you dont...you are probably woofing down a bigmac now arent ya?

Originally posted by raver_mania

Now the truth comes out! Can we say "racist"?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You can say it all you want. It doesn't change a thing. Is that all you have to add?

Heres a question for you, why do you think Jews hate the Arabs so much?

Originally posted by dusted

You can say it all you want. It doesn't change a thing. Is that all you have to add?

Heres a question for you, why do you think Jews hate the Arabs so much?

hehehe...what does it matter if I say my view...its gonna "sliiide offf" you like a snowboard on a icy roadway.

Tell me, why do the Jews hate the "filthy dirty pig Muslims"...oops, I meant the "Arabs" so much???

Oh by the way, I love how you generalize how ALL Jews hate ALL Arabs! Just coz you hate em does NOT mean that all Jewish ppl do.

:laugh: