Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who the *&$@% is gunna see the grammy's?

vicman

Originally posted by joeygk

They don't televise the only category I would want to see anyways!

How cool would it be- to be sitting at home watching network TV and see Danny Tenaglia or Deep Dish run on stage and accept the Grammy for best re-mix!!!! :D

LOL, Deep Dish is up for a Grammy!

Originally posted by digital7

Vic, What the hell happened to "Los Tigres del Norte" ??? that shit was classic

i change my sig quite often....i'll find some corny tex-mex group and put it up eventually...noiw thats the only category that I watch the grammy's for: best tejano (and all of its categories) :D

Originally posted by vicman

i change my sig quite often....i'll find some corny tex-mex group and put it up eventually...noiw thats the only category that I watch the grammy's for: best tejano (and all of its categories) :D

I think this should be your next sig:

10052307.jpg

How can you go wrong with someone Jesse Ventura used to affectionately call "The Flying Burrito"?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I think this should be your next sig:

10052307.jpg

How can you go wrong with someone Jesse Ventura used to affectionately call "The Flying Burrito"?

man Tito Santana...i remember once MAch Man Savage beat him up good...oh, wait it wasnt him, it was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, used the ring bell and beat him up with it.

Originally posted by vicman

man Tito Santana...i remember once MAch Man Savage beat him up good...oh, wait it wasnt him, it was Ricky the Dragon Steamboat, used the ring bell and beat him up with it.

You remember when Santana & Rick Martel used to tag team as Strikeforce? That's where the "Flying Burrito" was born. The Strikeforce vs. Hart Foundation tag match when Strikeforce won the Tag Team title is a classic. Still brings a tear to my eye everytime I think of Tito holding up the belt.

You remember when Santana & Rick Martel used to tag team as Strikeforce? That's where the "Flying Burrito" was born. The Strikeforce vs. Hart Foundation tag match when Strikeforce won the Tag Team title is a classic. Still brings a tear to my eye everytime I think of Tito holding up the belt.

I remember seeing Andre the Giant at the LA Colliseum trash talking Hulk Hogan a few days before their match. Man that was in the days of the Iron Sheik...

tenors.gif

Originally posted by crownroyal

I remember seeing Andre the Giant at the LA Colliseum trash talking Hulk Hogan a few days before their match. Man that was in the days of the Iron Sheik...

I remember when Hulk bodyslammed Andre. And it was the first time Andre had ever gotten lifted off the ground. The thing was, Hulk only lifted Andre about three feet off the ground. But as a kid, that was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I remember jumping up and down in amazement, thinking Hulk Hogan was the coolest guy on the face of the earth. And now, Hogan is completely ruining his career with the rebirth of the NWO on WWF. C'mon, Hulk. It's over. Retire. NWO was cool the first time on WCW. It's played out now.

I remember when Hulk bodyslammed Andre. And it was the first time Andre had ever gotten lifted off the ground. The thing was, Hulk only lifted Andre about three feet off the ground. But as a kid, that was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I remember jumping up and down in amazement, thinking Hulk Hogan was the coolest guy on the face of the earth. And now, Hogan is completely ruining his career with the rebirth of the NWO on WWF. C'mon, Hulk. It's over. Retire. NWO was cool the first time on WCW. It's played out now.

I think this was it, Wrestlemania 4. it was a double disqualification and someother guy grabbed the belt and said he was wwf champ. wm4.jpg