Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club bathrooms...

klohe

. . yeah . . I've never gotten that one either . . . I don't understand how . . when I'm all kinds of fuuuuuked up . . I can still aim properly . . I wipe the top of the seat off , just in case . . and I keep things neat .. . yet soooo many people out there dont . . I just want to find the idiots who can't poop/pee/puke properly and just smack them silly . . . cause I've never actually seen one of the perps who do this . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . yeah . . I've never gotten that one either . . . I don't understand how . . when I'm all kinds of fuuuuuked up . . I can still aim properly . . I wipe the top of the seat off , just in case . . and I keep things neat .. . yet soooo many people out there dont . . I just want to find the idiots who can't poop/pee/puke properly and just smack them silly . . . cause I've never actually seen one of the perps who do this . . .

my thoughts exactly!!!!!

Originally posted by doubtness

All i have to say is that the bathroom in LimeLight was nyce!

Limelights did...I always went into the womens hehe...private parties in the stalls haha and in the main room under the stage!! We always cleaned up though :tongue:

Mens bathroom also had whats his name in it, the guy with the bald head, Frankie i think his name was, he was like 70.

Limelight had to the best club on earth at 1 time.

From like 89 to 96, Tom the manager and Steven Lewis was at the door, Mike Alig used to throw Wednesday Nights Shampoo and DISCO 2000. Those were the days...haha my friend went into the Money Booth naked and had to grab as many dollar bills as he could. The booth was filled with air jets that blew the money around. It was hesterical. Now thats entertainment!!

Heh