Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is up with all the newbies on DC-CP?

vicman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vicman

Its like all of a sudden there is a diluge of people on the board...thats good news :D

Dunno?? The crazy thing is that I am at the "clubber" level now (which means that and $20 might get me a roll) and have never been to the club with any of you. Well, the bar with Royal and Jroo but not to a club, but OOOHHHHH FRIDAY MUTHA FUCKA'S COS IT BE OWNE!!!!

Originally posted by therunner

Dunno?? The crazy thing is that I am at the "clubber" level now (which means that and $20 might get me a roll) and have never been to the club with any of you. Well, the bar with Royal and Jroo but not to a club, but OOOHHHHH FRIDAY MUTHA FUCKA'S COS IT BE OWNE!!!!

yeah marathon man, looks like your aserios poster, but through time well see what ur made of :D

Originally posted by sauvee88

Check my date of entry.... I may have limited posts, but I've been reading for a long time......... :D:D

Guess that means I can't be considered a NEWBIE!!!!

goddam...you and the runner came...wait...december of 2001 and Nov of 2001 for some weird reason ithought it was January 2001...4 months...yeah..it took me 9 mopnths of blood and guts, but i have 3000 posts

Originally posted by malanee

You've met him. He's the one I'm usually trying to beat up! *lol*

You're such an angry, violent person that that doesn't narrow it down. Or maybe the reason that doesn't help me figure out who he is is because my brain is swiss chesse at this point.

Originally posted by Kuro

You're such an angry, violent person that that doesn't narrow it down. Or maybe the reason that doesn't help me figure out who he is is because my brain is swiss chesse at this point.

he was there last week at Buzz, he came in with raver and his group...guy with blonde hair...no not the one thats always waisted

Originally posted by vicman

he was there last week at Buzz, he came in with raver and his group...guy with blonde hair...no not the one thats always waisted

I never ran into Krish at all last week. I saw Pete and Andy, though.

Hey Suave, do you know CP people already?

Yep..... Known Raver for longer than anyone on this board..... Malanee and I met over the summer......I've met you a million times with VelvetGoldmyer(sp??) occasionally with you.... damn I drive the red Avenger with the FL tags, always parked out back of Malanee's.... have chilled with Scratch, oh, wonderfull scratch, Ummm, VICMAN - def. for like 6 mo. or more, ummmm Shady a couple of times - this aught to drive him NUTS!!!!! Just met Chinadoll two weeks ago..... ok, this is getting long... damn.

I seen and or been introduced to most of the people on the board..... with a few exceptions...... If you want to find me, I'm always kickin the crap out of Malanee on the weekends..... organizing happy hours for Friday, so I can get talked into going to Buzz...... Oh yeah and being the main princess on the board - RIGHT Malanee

Oh, speaking of princesses..... JRoo what's up brother.... going to Buzz on Fri?? LLV on Sat???

Originally posted by sauvee88

Yep..... Known Raver for longer than anyone on this board..... Malanee and I met over the summer......I've met you a million times with VelvetGoldmyer(sp??) occasionally with you.... damn I drive the red Avenger with the FL tags, always parked out back of Malanee's.... have chilled with Scratch, oh, wonderfull scratch, Ummm, VICMAN - def. for like 6 mo. or more, ummmm Shady a couple of times - this aught to drive him NUTS!!!!! Just met Chinadoll two weeks ago..... ok, this is getting long... damn.

I seen and or been introduced to most of the people on the board..... with a few exceptions...... If you want to find me, I'm always kickin the crap out of Malanee on the weekends..... organizing happy hours for Friday, so I can get talked into going to Buzz...... Oh yeah and being the main princess on the board - RIGHT Malanee

Oh, speaking of princesses..... JRoo what's up brother.... going to Buzz on Fri?? LLV on Sat???

Oh! Does your name start with "E" and end in "RIC"? :D

Originally posted by Kuro

I really am going to stop doing drugs so much. I wrote Andy but I meant Eric. I was thinking of the right person, though.

Yeah. I always get the names Andy and Eric confused. I mean, both start with vowels. Both have four letters. Both have two syllables. Simple mistake... :rolleyes:

I really am going to stop doing drugs so much. I wrote Andy but I meant Eric. I was thinking of the right person, though.
:bounce::bounce:

Yep that's me..... I didn't talk to you on Fri night cause you were looking really INTO the music......

Hey Shady..... you coming out htis weekend??